I'm trying to upgrade this blackberry and desktop manager give this error

An error occur while downloading software please connect to internet and try again
    and I do have internet on in computer t I get this error on any blackberry I try
    11-08-10 01:27 PM
    Based on the limited information you provide, it sounds like the problem is with your PC's internet connection, or with the server you're downloading from. Try waiting an hour or two and trying again, or try a different server. If you are going to RIM, try your carrier's servers. If you are going to your carrier, try RIM's site, here: BlackBerry Desktop and Device Software Download Sites
    11-08-10 01:46 PM
    well I get this message every time I try to up grade phone

An error occurred while downloading software for your device . Please verify your internet connection or try again later , if the problem persists
    11-09-10 04:46 PM
    To get any specific help, you're going to have to tell us specific information. What BlackBerry do you have? What carrier? What OS are you currently running? What OS are you trying to install? Are you trying to install it OTA or via PC? Where are you going to get it? Are you getting the OS from your carrier, or some other source?
    11-09-10 05:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD