I don't have memoury issues on my Curve - I have 96MB.

Anyhow.... I know about the memoury saving thingie, but she will not have done that yet when she gets her new Berry. Just warning her.
    Yeah... good call!!

And you finally win... got me with the 96Mb card!! B*tch!! ahh
    06-26-08 03:27 PM
    I have a mac book also, and i use a berry. I am just saying not all mac/apple people prefer the iphone. or have to use an iphone just cuz they have a mac. and i am not putting down the iphone either i just prefer the berry.
    Basically you are trying to say that just because you like something (or love it)... doesn't mean you have to be an ignorant and arrogant SOB just because the majority of the other people are.

I like to be open-minded
    06-26-08 03:28 PM
    I don't have memoury issues on my Curve - I have 96MB.

What did we get your Pearl up too before the trade-up? If I recall it was about 16 Mb and we were searching for more stuff to dump.

Then she dumped the Pearl and scored a big Curve. Memory issues are thing of the past, for a while.
    06-26-08 03:29 PM
    Basically you are trying to say that just because you like something (or love it)... doesn't mean you have to be an ignorant and arrogant SOB just because the majority of the other people are.

I like to be open-minded
    Thanks you again BM.
    I am on some allergy meds today and its killing me, making me drousy, so i am little on the slow side.
    06-26-08 03:31 PM
    Thanks you again BM.
    I am on some allergy meds today and its killing me, making me drousy, so i am little on the slow side.
    haha... I got your back

You are free to dope on your allergy meds now
    06-26-08 03:32 PM
    Yeah... good call!!

And you finally win... got me with the 96Mb card!! B*tch!! ahh
    jenaywins

What did we get your Pearl up too before the trade-up? If I recall it was about 16 Mb and we were searching for more stuff to dump.

Then she dumped the Pearl and scored a big Curve. Memory issues are thing of the past, for a while.
    Ohhh Lord.. I was about to send you a copy of my OS! That thing was driving me crazzzzzy!!!

It was well worth paying for the upgrade to the Curve.... now I don't have to worry about it. (for now!)
    06-26-08 03:34 PM
56 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD