Disclaimer: I know that this is a problem that many have had, but I have been unsuccessful in finding the solution. If I overlooked the solution, can someone point me in the right direction? If not, I need other ideas...PLEASE.

So, my problem is that my calendar entries seem to be disappearing after 3 months or so...even though I have my options set to keep entries forever. I'm not low on memory and the problem happens on my Torch 9850 and Bold 9900.

If there is no solution to this problem, does anyone have a workaround (ie. an app or other suggestion) that will allow me to keep my calendar entries forever???

Thanks for your help!
    04-09-12 05:03 PM
    This is a long-standing problem that affects both BIS and BES users and crosses carriers and devices and OS versions. The problem has been around for so long that I no longer think a solution is possible.
    04-09-12 09:31 PM
    This is a long-standing problem that affects both BIS and BES users and crosses carriers and devices and OS versions. The problem has been around for so long that I no longer think a solution is possible.
    :-( That's not the news I wanted, but I figured as much. Does anyone know of another option? Is there an app that would allow me to manage my calendar entries and save them? Is there an app that would allow me to back the entries up so that they would be saved forever?
    04-09-12 09:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD