I just got another bb cus the other one that I had went swimming, lol. I am trying to get all of my numbers and info out of my old bb, but I can't cus its fried, so it doesn't turn on what so ever. Is there a way that I can get into my old phone and transfering all of my numbers into my new bb? HELP!!!
    04-21-10 05:55 PM
    If you can't turn it on and you didn't create a backup before it got "fried", then you are out of luck.

Regular backups of your data are advised for this very reason.
    04-21-10 06:07 PM
    If you can't turn it on and you didn't create a backup before it got "fried", then you are out of luck.

Regular backups of your data are advised for this very reason.
    +1, you might be able to get what you have in the sim card.
    04-21-10 06:09 PM
    Also---I know a friend who had to do this once as a last resort because NO data could be recovered---if you call your carrier and have them send you a print-out of all the calls you've made for the last billing cycle, that'll at least give you a head start on some of your most frequently called numbers. You'll have to program them by hand of course, but it's better than nothing... Good luck!
    04-21-10 06:39 PM
    This PROBABLY won't work, it's probably too late, BUT worth a shot, you MIGHT be able to get some life out of the device at least enough to do a back up by following these procedures....

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...ht-way-318876/

Don't be surprised if it does not work thou, the damage may be too extensive and you may be too late.
    04-21-10 10:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD