Google Talk is no BBM, but then again I use Google Talk more than BBM on my BB.
    01-16-11 04:17 PM
    Hey, what else was there to get at the time but the 9630? Coming from 8330 there was the POS S1 or...nothing.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I concur, when I "upgraded" from my 8330, Tour was the "best" BB available, and I was stuck with it or leaving BB for a then fairly new Android platform. I wasn't ready then but after a year with the Tour I was definitely ready to switch.
    01-16-11 04:18 PM
    Right. I didn't know it would be a POS and then EOL. Actually right now I'm happy with it. The OS is finally stable!

But as you said, I am ready to leave now.

01-16-11 04:20 PM
    I wasn't ready then but after a year with the Tour I was definitely ready to switch.
    Is that what they call a "Tour" Of Duty?
    01-16-11 04:21 PM
    Zing. It was a rough battle.

01-16-11 04:22 PM
    Hey, what else was there to get at the time but the 9630? Coming from 8330 there was the POS S1 or...nothing.

I rem when that's all was avail. I also had an 8330 and when the Tour became avail, I did look at it and was like 'no way in he77!' So I stuck it out with my Curve till the Bold was avail & I was ready to upgrade.

01-16-11 04:37 PM
    She wouldn't get the attention she desires in that thread.
    this is true.
    And here we are posting away! lol.

01-16-11 04:38 PM
    Do you see them closing any down? No. They want the traffic...while it lasts. Soon it will be a ghost town here

Well even though you guys used to use bb's doesn't mean you can't keep coming here (or in your case - soon to be droid owner) itd be nice to still have some of you guys around

01-16-11 04:41 PM
    Cool thread, ******* *****.
    01-16-11 04:41 PM
    Well even though you guys used to use bb's doesn't mean you can't keep coming here (or in your case - soon to be droid owner) itd be nice to still have some of you guys around

Thanks. You've always been nice.

01-16-11 04:45 PM
    Thanks. You've always been nice.

well ty! I get a kick out of your posts when your in debates for bb's & droids! Lol.

01-16-11 04:56 PM
    Yeah, I like discussion. But it's not something I get emotionally involved on. It's just a phone. I love all smart phone!

01-16-11 05:00 PM
    Yeah, I like discussion. But it's not something I get emotionally involved on. It's just a phone. I love all smart phone!

yes I do to a certain point also & no you can't get emotionally involved-its just the internet lol.
    I *almost* went droid before I upgraded to my Bold in December. I checked out the Samsung Fascinate & its a really nice ph. So is the droid X. I haven't seen the Bionic that you spoke of. (I know its not out yet)But I always pop in the VzW stores to play around, when it comes out-il prob check it out. I do prefer bb though

Last edited by P1nkD1am0nds; 01-16-11 at 05:34 PM.
    01-16-11 05:06 PM
    Lol, did a 12 year old make this thread? It sure is mature. Anyways, have fun with your shiny new toy
    Last edited by enze; 01-16-11 at 05:23 PM.
    01-16-11 05:20 PM
    Thanks mature

01-16-11 05:22 PM
    Cool thread, ******* *****.
    Very nice! Wawaweewa...

01-16-11 05:51 PM
    yes I do to a certain point also & no you can't get emotionally involved-its just the internet lol.
    I *almost* went droid before I upgraded to my Bold in December. I checked out the Samsung Fascinate & its a really nice ph. So is the droid X. I haven't seen the Bionic that you spoke of. (I know its not out yet)But I always pop in the VzW stores to play around, when it comes out-il prob check it out. I do prefer bb though

The Fascinate is very nice. My mom got one for Xmas from her Razr and is totally addicted.

I also enjoy VZW for "playing" the most. Going to be very happy when BB starts to cater to them again because they truly deserve it.

01-16-11 05:53 PM
    I got the Fascinate, never been happier to go back to my outdated BB flip. I mean sure the Fascinate can do all that but when it comes down to it, it's just a mere toy.
    01-16-11 05:58 PM
    I've got a BlackBerry Curve 8520. It does what I need it to, and supports the expensive accessories I have (and only BB does that, because I was the nugget who went out and bought BB accessories, although they are rather nice. Stereo Gateway and Presenter), but to the OP and her rather immature post... Have this picture of me in my radio studio to show what I feel.

btw guys, I'm up for people editing the image how they wish, make a real facepalm joke out of it or anything. As long as it isn't done to spite or bully me.
    Last edited by Paladinleeds; 01-16-11 at 06:14 PM.
    01-16-11 06:05 PM
    The Fascinate is very nice. My mom got one for Xmas from her Razr and is totally addicted.

I also enjoy VZW for "playing" the most. Going to be very happy when BB starts to cater to them again because they truly deserve it.

YaY for Mom!
    I will be happy too! My upgrade isn't till 2012 I think august to be exact, but I'm wondering what VzW will hold in the future for bb.

01-16-11 06:09 PM
    I got the Fascinate, never been happier to go back to my outdated BB flip. I mean sure the Fascinate can do all that but when it comes down to it, it's just a mere toy.
    If by "toy" you mean completely superior to a pearl flip in EVERY conceivable way, then I concur.
    BerryBlack15 likes this.
    01-16-11 06:12 PM
    Lol, did a 12 year old make this thread? It sure is mature. Anyways, have fun with your shiny new toy
    I am.

But really, I had no idea this thread was going to get so much attention..
    And regarding the Tour and other phones available at that time.. I had options, I just thought the Tour was sexy beyond all belief.. So I went with it.

But man after a year I got so fed up with that piece of sh!tphone that it made me hate BLACKBERRY in general.
    Last edited by MrsTokyo; 01-16-11 at 06:50 PM.
    01-16-11 06:47 PM
    I think the OP's sig explains this thread:

i like my alcohol.
    01-17-11 12:11 AM
    Blame it on the al al al al al alcohol.

01-17-11 06:02 AM
    My sister and son jumped from BB into the Android... My sister, she's on her 3rd in a month... My son he's gone through 4 already...

Myself, I don't have the time to mess with such an unreliable device.

01-17-11 06:35 AM
68 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD