So my wife comes home today and informs me that she left her Pearl at work.

How could somebody do that?!?!? I thought about how I'd feel if I was without my crackberry, and it wasn't a pleasant thought. Then something terrible happened.... She told me that she was going to go pick up our daughter and then go to the grocery store. She asked to have my crackberry so she could use it if something came up. I was hesitant to let it go, but for the good of things (i.e. - home life) I let her take it.

Now it's only been gone for five minutes and I think I'm going through withdrawal's! Knowing how she is, I'm betting that she'll send out messages to all my contacts pretending to be me, and really try to embarrass me. So, if anyone gets a message from my crackberry in the next couple of hours... it isn't me

Ok... I feel better now.
    04-11-07 04:38 PM
    HOW AWFUL, Kasper!!! Sounds like it was the right decision though :-)
    04-11-07 07:25 PM
    I agree with MMB. Had you said no to her, your life may have been cut short, and you would of been parted from your BB for far longer
    04-11-07 08:21 PM
    OMG - I think I just had a heart attack! I had to pick myself off the floor. Not sure what I would have done.

You know what, I would have gone to the shop, and I HATE shopping...
    04-11-07 08:33 PM
    I would've gone with her, but I had a furniture repair guy at the house and couldn't leave.... And that's another thread for another day.
    04-11-07 09:26 PM
    So my wife comes home today and informs me that she left her Pearl at work.

........... I'm betting that she'll send out messages to all my contacts pretending to be me, and really try to embarrass me. So, if anyone gets a message from my crackberry in the next couple of hours... it isn't me ........

Whoa!! Just got an e-mail from your Mrs.!! Something about "Hippie Hollow" and "shrinkage"??? Hmmmm !?!?
    04-11-07 11:12 PM
    Baggman beat me to it...

but i was going to say - "i didnt know you felt that way about me ...."
    04-12-07 02:31 AM
    You definitely love your wife, a lot !
    01-03-09 10:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD