i had a blackberry before the whole internet thing kicked in, my dad lost his job and our phones were shut off as well as the account. my mom got us phones a few months ago, and i tried to used my blackberry but the internet thing caught me and i was forced to sell my phone on ebay to buy a new phone so i would have a phone to use and my mom doesnt want an internet package on the account...
    i have tried many phones and they all suck, i cant stand it anymore. i am using a samsung eternity right now and i hate it... i really miss my BB curve.

is there anyway i can bypass the internet thing and use a BB?
    i looked about using a tmobile BB unlocked, but it cant use the internet, so i cant send or receive MMS.

can anyone help me please? i really hate not using a BB. there must be some way to use a blackberry functioning fully on ATT.

PM me or email me at [email protected] if need be... thanks a million
    06-28-10 09:43 PM
    Since your profile shows a 8310 WiFi is not an option and even if it were you'd be
    very limited in what you can do.

Your only real option is to pay for a BlackBerry plan. The pricing structure has
    recently changed to make it more affordable for people with low data usage.
    06-28-10 09:52 PM
    i had a blackberry before the whole internet thing kicked in, my dad lost his job and our phones were shut off as well as the account. my mom got us phones a few months ago, and i tried to used my blackberry but the internet thing caught me and i was forced to sell my phone on ebay to buy a new phone so i would have a phone to use and my mom doesnt want an internet package on the account...
    i have tried many phones and they all suck, i cant stand it anymore. i am using a samsung eternity right now and i hate it... i really miss my BB curve.

is there anyway i can bypass the internet thing and use a BB?
    i looked about using a tmobile BB unlocked, but it cant use the internet, so i cant send or receive MMS.

can anyone help me please? i really hate not using a BB. there must be some way to use a blackberry functioning fully on ATT.

PM me or email me at [email protected] if need be... thanks a million
    I hope things get better for your family.. but for now, if your parents can't
    afford to get the data plan, its not a good idea for you to get a Blackberry.
    06-28-10 11:46 PM
    Or depending upon how old you are and your situation, maybe you could get a job and earn the money to pay for a data plan.

Otherwise, you just need to wait until your situation changes.
    06-29-10 05:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD