I'm on an HTC Inspire right now and I can't wait to get back to a BB. I like the Navigation function on the Android, but everything else is so unstable...Can't wait for my next generation bold.
    07-27-11 06:40 PM
    why not sell the htc and get a bb ?
    even just to tide you over
    07-27-11 06:49 PM
    Best thing to do is to wait for the new BlackBerrys. Can't wait to have you back!
    07-27-11 07:12 PM
    I am also with a SAMSUNG device right now and can't wait to get the 9900!
    07-27-11 07:50 PM
    I love my iphone. Like love love my iphone. But I can't wait to get a 9930 when it comes to vzw. I miss bb.
    07-27-11 08:14 PM
    I love my iphone. Like love love my iphone. But I can't wait to get a 9930 when it comes to vzw. I miss bb.
    You only think you love your iphone

Sent from my NookColor using Tapatalk
    07-27-11 09:24 PM
    I have a tmobile 9780 I'm tempted to unlock and use, but I can't live on that At&t EDGE. I've been told an unlocked Rogers 9780 will work on At&t 3G, so tempted.
    07-27-11 10:43 PM
    how is android unstable?
    It won't keep any of the sound settings that I've created for it, the video player on my device freezes and lags a lot. The push notifications never seem to come through properly, what else...It's a great phone for someone that does a lot with their phone. I'm the typical email, and occasional Navigation user. I don't really do much in the realm of apps. I basically used my bb for text/email/mp3 player and phone calls.

- and 3 months in and I still miss my physical keyboard, and I've used an iPhone before something about the android keyboard that just doesn't do it for me. But it's got a great screen for videos.
    07-27-11 10:58 PM
    I know what you mean. I tried the HTC Inspire over the 4th of July weekend. It is a great phone, but battery is horrible and the ringtones are weak/not enough volume. The turn it over to not ring did not work. And the best part was its browser was no faster than my wife's Torch.

We travelled to Sarasota and Orlando and signal on HTC was always one or two bars less than the Torch. Both were AT&T devices. Plus many web pages wouyld time out on the HTC.

Come back whenever you can. If BlackBerry works for you; it is your money to spend it on the products you want.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-28-11 07:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD