those of you who have been here for a while already know me. hi to all the newbies. i bought a nokia E71 because it works better for when im travelling abroad (and i still intend to use it for that) i havent been available for upgrade until september and i have been much too cheap to buy a new BB for the few reasons i have to hate the nokia.
    the only thing better on the E71 is that google maps loads much faster
    i wanna add some folks to bbm, so please message me if you wanna chat
    Paul
    09-12-09 10:41 PM
    Paul, nice seeing you again. Been a long time. Check your PM .
    Also, I am now using the E71x exclusively for work
    09-13-09 06:17 AM
    i like the Design Of E71.."
    pretty Good
    09-13-09 07:06 AM
    Hi everyone, this is my first posting here. When i first heard about the blackberry i was rather skeptic about the phone and being an anti smartphone after a bad experience with Dopod 595 i totally loose all faith in smarphones. I ve always been using Sony Ericsson phones since the early T series to the K, then to the C. My trust in the brand and product totally washed away after i started using the ever problematic C905. 2 days ago, after getting the phone back from the service centre and finding it returning to crap after bearly 2 hrs leaving the centre, i decided to ditch the phone and get a blackberry. My girlfriend has been using the Storm for almost half a year now thus she really pushed me to get a blackberry. I swear if she wasnt there with me, i would have walk out with an Experia. Nevertheless, 2 days on and i m having tonnes of fun on my 8900 Javelin. No regrets, no retreat no surrender!..
    09-13-09 09:29 AM
    Congrats BlackHawk! Hope you enjoy your BB...

Welcome to crackberry
    09-13-09 10:01 AM
    welcome back OP, would love to bbm with you but time difference just don't work ;-( unless your an Insomniac????

BlackHawk, my phone story is pretty much identical to yours, have always owned or gone back to SE handsets until C905 piece of ****e, switched to the 8900 on April 2nd and never looked back.
    Last edited by d-tech007; 09-13-09 at 04:13 PM.
    09-13-09 04:10 PM
    Yeah i have a E71-2. its pretty glitchy and having to retrieve mail is pretty tiresome. there are literally a million reasons why blackberry is better

thanks AG, i added you already
    welcome to the fam blackhawk
    and now that i work dayshift i go to bed early and wake up early
    09-13-09 05:38 PM
    welcome back OP, would love to bbm with you but time difference just don't work ;-( unless your an Insomniac????

BlackHawk, my phone story is pretty much identical to yours, have always owned or gone back to SE handsets until C905 piece of ****e, switched to the 8900 on April 2nd and never looked back.
    Dude what crappy stuff happen to your phone before it got the ditched? Mine was
    1) Unable to hear the caller, thus only speaker phone available
    2) GPS cant lock
    3) Video CAlls were outrages, you can only use the 8.1M camera thus when u speak you can t see the caller..cos the screen is facing the other side.
    4) The buttons start to loose its feel..one by one.
    Last edited by blackhawkberry; 09-26-09 at 12:23 PM. Reason: typo
    09-15-09 03:28 AM
    over all the years BB IS WHAT"S GOOD
    09-16-09 03:34 PM
    i also enjoy my bb to the fullest and i havent been here to long but welcome back
    09-16-09 03:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD