I've had the curve 9300 for like 2 weeks and I absoloutely love it, every day I find something new I love about it. How do you all feel about your berries?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-26-11 08:50 PM
    Love mine! It's been almost 4 months and I'm still discovering new stuff.
    02-26-11 08:58 PM
    aw thats cute. newbies by this time next year you'll probably be on your third or fourth crackberry lol.

I'm replying for the sake of replying cause getting your original thread attention isn't easy!

I love my bold. I have the 9650 for verizon. I can't wait for the new one to be released. Hopefully i can get it as an upgrade! This thing is incredible. It organizes my life. It's like putting all of your life in separate folders in a filing cabinet. The only difference is that everything is on your device! no clutter!

glad you're in love with your crackberry!
    02-26-11 09:08 PM
    I am soooo in love with my 9780. It's always with me.

When my 9700 got stolen (boooh to the thief), I had to use my "old" iPhone 3GS for like a week and a half, and seriously, I almost died.
    A virtual keyboard will NEVER replace my bold's one.

And it's just so easy and fast, you receive emails instantly and reply to them within seconds, BBM is great to keep in touch with my american buddies and the browser is really good too. (Well, good enough for me).

I'm glad you enjoy your Blackberry.

And you know what they say...? Once you go black(berry), you NEVER go back!
    (And that's not even a joke, when I have to renew my contract, at the store I just find myself ignoring every phone that is not a Blackberry. They're just not interesting anymore. Do you guys do that too? lol)
    02-26-11 09:16 PM
    Oh man. I do the same thing. I don't bother looking around. Once they ask me " Do you have any interest in any devices sir?" Yes. The bold, make it hapen. Ahaha lol. Can't wait for the new bold to come out ohhh mann!!!!!

02-26-11 09:22 PM
    The Bold Touch...? I can already feel it in my pocket! Haha
    02-27-11 07:05 AM
    It is nice to see others in love with the 9300. The wife got one for her first BB. She is more and more attracted to the phone every day as learning continues.

02-27-11 07:14 AM
    aw thats cute. newbies by this time next year you'll probably be on your third or fourth crackberry lol.

I'm replying for the sake of replying cause getting your original thread attention isn't easy!

I love my bold. I have the 9650 for verizon. I can't wait for the new one to be released. Hopefully i can get it as an upgrade! This thing is incredible. It organizes my life. It's like putting all of your life in separate folders in a filing cabinet. The only difference is that everything is on your device! no clutter!

glad you're in love with your crackberry!
    Lol!! It's not my first. I had the 8100, 8300, 8310, 8520, 9700, 9800 ( I traded the torch for this thing. I couldn't stand the torch it was so big and I didn't like the keyboard, I like the keyboard on this one 100x better, and I like how small this one is. And its so easy to get cases for, I like gettins new cases a lot because I get bored of them so easily, like right now I'm using the white OEM silicone skin, before I was using a really cool tpu skin that I got from the tmobile story, even though I'm an at&t customer, and I have like 6 others from my 8520. )

I'm tempted to but a brand new 8520 housing on this, I think it would be cool to have the look of an old school 8520 but have athe better guts of a 9300 lol.

02-27-11 08:52 AM
    It is nice to see others in love with the 9300. The wife got one for her first BB. She is more and more attracted to the phone every day as learning continues.

Do we have the same wife,LOL! My bride just got her first smartphone, the 9330, everyday she grows more and more fond of it. Pretty neat!

02-27-11 10:51 AM
    Lol what a coincidence I'm not married yet I'm only 14.. -_-

02-27-11 11:00 AM
    I have been using the curve series for 4 years now and I love how small and sleek these devices are.. First started off with the original cingular (8300) I loved that phone in fact loved it so much when I switched carriers I got the same phone but the 8330 (sprint) and now I have the awesome 9330 curve 3G.. I love the power of this device its like having a bold but in a smaller package.. Not big on camera stuff don't take many pics.. But the performance of this thing and memory/ram is genius, great workhorse (imo).. Blackberry ROCKS!!

02-27-11 11:05 AM
    Exactly how I feel!!! I had the bold and it fels to powerful I loved it but it was like I spend so much money on something that I won't use half of its capibilities, so I got the torch ( bad idea ) I had no idea how powerful it was,b but it was too much lol if that sounds stupid, but it was too much. I traded it + cash on here for the curve and I love it so much, It feels just as fast or faster than my bold. My mom has the bold 9700 like I did, and its really cool and I miss mine but I like the sleeker size of the curve.

02-27-11 11:19 AM
    I love my 8330, just wish it was a tad faster!
    02-27-11 11:49 AM
    I loved my 8310 it was a solid sturdy device

02-27-11 11:56 AM
    Loved my 8330 - I got to briefly use a friends 9300 today - very sleek - gotta love that Curve keyboard. Full keyboard Blackberries rock.

02-27-11 08:08 PM
    Started with a Curve 8330 a few years ago and that sold me on BB's. Upgraded that to a Bold 9000 which I loved except for the browser, then got this Torch late last year and it's been just great. I find BB's are reliable, solid, intuitive to use, and they basically just work and do what I need a phone to do very well. But it was the Curve that obviously made the good impression.

02-27-11 08:28 PM
    Curve was a great phone, I changed the housing on my 9300 & I love it 10 x more now lol

02-27-11 08:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD