You may think I'm lying, but on my BB, I only surf CB.
    me too!
    i just am looking for other sites for wallpapers and themes and what not...i dont think i was specific enough!!
    06-14-08 11:09 PM
    mlevergood...
    berry messenger me... 243CF7BF
    06-14-08 11:10 PM
    done and done
    06-14-08 11:23 PM
    Crackberry is my one and only!
    06-14-08 11:45 PM
    I stick with the Crack.
    06-14-08 11:58 PM
    Call me a cheater if you wish, but I am a BlackBerry information junkie. Besides CrackBerry, I also frequent these sites: BBGeeks, BerryReview, BlackBerry Cool, BlackBerry Forums, BlackBerry Free, BlackBerry Heaven, BlackBerry Underground, Blueroom Solutions, Boy Genius Report, PinStack, Themes4BB, & Videos4BlackBerry. If I am breaking a forum rule by posting this, please feel free to delete and please accept my apologies.
    06-15-08 12:07 AM
    Call me a cheater if you wish, but I am a BlackBerry information junkie. Besides CrackBerry, I also frequent these sites: BBGeeks, BerryReview, BlackBerry Cool, BlackBerry Forums, BlackBerry Free, BlackBerry Heaven, BlackBerry Underground, Blueroom Solutions, Boy Genius Report, PinStack, Themes4BB, & Videos4BlackBerry. If I am breaking a forum rule by posting this, please feel free to delete and please accept my apologies.
    Cheater!

haha no, i kid. a few of those have come in handy in the past for me. but now im %100 dedicated to my crackberry family!
    06-15-08 12:14 AM
    i do think that CB is the best but their are others to / blackberry forums / blackberry support community / blackberry geeks / and i am sure their are others that i missed but this one is my favorite.
    06-15-08 12:24 AM
    Nothing beats CB! I've been on the other forums, seems to me the people are a little less friendly or maybe its more uptight. CB has been the most welcoming from the start.
    06-15-08 01:22 AM
    There is one site on there that you said that is a CrackBerry.com hater **cough** PinStack **cough** Any time that I WAS on that site and I would reference back to CB they would delete my post and PM and tell me that they don't want me to reference CB. I think they feel threated by us!
    06-15-08 01:30 AM
    There is one site on there that you said that is a CrackBerry.com hater **cough** PinStack **cough** Any time that I WAS on that site and I would reference back to CB they would delete my post and PM and tell me that they don't want me to reference CB. I think they feel threated by us!
    wow! that is crazy! if CB was liked that then i probably ould have been kicked outta of CB for posting this then! goodness....
    06-15-08 07:54 AM
    I find this site to be more informative and helpful but I never really gave the other sites a chance.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-15-08 08:14 AM
    I have visited blackberry forums, am a member of bb owners lounge, pinstack.com, boy genius report, and bb geeks. I have found that crackberry is far more informative (with far nicer people at that).
    06-15-08 08:57 AM
    I'm new here, and new to Blackberry. The only forum I use for my BB fix is Crackberry.com.

P.s. Upgraded my 8310 from 4.2 to 4.5 (couldn't be bothered waiting for o2 to release 4.3 which was supposed to be in April 08).
    Absolutely haven't been able to be apart from my BB for last 3 months.

Asfalloth.

06-15-08 08:57 AM
    What! Cheat on CB? Never!

06-15-08 01:46 PM
    PinStack and Blackberrycool are okay however. Not CB, but okay.

06-15-08 01:48 PM
    PinStack and Blackberrycool are okay however. Not CB, but okay.
    ... and why settle for okay?
    06-15-08 02:04 PM
    I heard of this one place... blackberryforums.com... but that is for those wierd normal berry users...not crackheads like us...lol...

I enjoy themes4bb.com a lot... good stuff to download for free there...
    LOL, don't hate--I actually LIKE bbforums--it's no crackberry, but I've found some good info there--and after all, if they love bbs aren't they our bb sisters and brothers?
    06-15-08 02:10 PM
    Yes, although it has never happened to myself, I have seen it happen to others--posts either deleted or edited. I don't know why it has to be a competition, really.

Thanks for not busting my chops. I'm an avid reader, and BlackBerry is one of my favorite topics. Yes, it's a truly terrible addiction that I feed and CrackBerry.com helps to support my habit!
    06-16-08 12:22 AM
    You Should Just Leave Now For Your Thoughts Of Infidelity.

Anything Other Than The Crack Is Whack!
    06-17-08 04:18 PM
    Crackberry.com is the best BB site on the net, kevin and the crew have to many associates from other companies and they always get the new info first so its really not worth looking for another site. It will end in disappointment. Lol

06-17-08 10:38 PM
    I never cheat on the crack.

*HaHa* But, too true. Too true.

I only stumble onto BlackBerry.com when I do a Google search for a specific issue and can't seem to locate it within the CB Forum search... usually I still don't get answers over there though *lol*

People over here are amazing.
    Last edited by LilCostello; 06-19-08 at 09:50 AM.
    06-19-08 09:48 AM
47 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD