I updated my Dev Alpha device and finally got to use the keyboard with the swipe up predictive text. It is amazing! Best virtual keyboard. I have used iPhone and Android keyboards, and my favourite till now was using the Swype feature on Android.

From what we have seen with the unified inbox and the flow, along with this amazing keyboard, Blackberry will be the best communication device out on the market. It will truly be the best business phone and for those who primarily use their device for mailing/texting.

One negative thing. The camera is buggy. Hopefully that will get fixed over the next five months.
    Last edited by Efstathio; 09-25-12 at 10:40 PM.
    Masahiro likes this.
    09-25-12 10:38 PM
    That's good to hear, especially from someone experienced with iPhone and Android keyboards. On the other hand, you've made it harder for me to decide between the keyboard or touch screen model. You'll be hearing from my lawyer soon.
    09-25-12 11:12 PM
    Well... Most everyone on this forum talks about the keyboard keeping them on a blackberry. It's amazing how many "die-hard" keyboard fanatics have commented on their plan to buy the 1st BB10 device when's it released. No big deal, but hypocrisy has never suited me.
    09-25-12 11:25 PM
    Well... Most everyone on this forum talks about the keyboard keeping them on a blackberry. It's amazing how many "die-hard" keyboard fanatics have commented on their plan to buy the 1st BB10 device when's it released. No big deal, but hypocrisy has never suited me.
    I would not call it hypocrisy, I call it being open minded. I still think that most "die-hard" keyboard fanantics are going to stick with the keyboard. I am sure Crackberry has run polls on this.
    09-25-12 11:40 PM
    Yeah,I bet if there were leaked N series of the Real Qwerty phone people would be all over that...even possibly the media?
    09-26-12 02:23 AM
    I'm going to be all over the keyboard version. It looks nice. And seems to be what I am looking for. I've always preferred a keyboard, and event though I'm using an iPhone for my heart still belongs to my 9700.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    09-28-12 08:49 PM
    am really excited for both. I am sure the touch screen folks will be as pumped as I am for the keyboard. I remember when my parents were going to get me a Commodore 64. I went to the local computer shop and played with one of theirs for hours. When VZW gets a BB10 keyboard phone they may have to ask me to leave the store
    09-29-12 01:45 PM
    I updated my Dev Alpha device and finally got to use the keyboard with the swipe up predictive text. It is amazing! Best virtual keyboard. I have used iPhone and Android keyboards, and my favourite till now was using the Swype feature on Android.

From what we have seen with the unified inbox and the flow, along with this amazing keyboard, Blackberry will be the best communication device out on the market. It will truly be the best business phone and for those who primarily use their device for mailing/texting.

One negative thing. The camera is buggy. Hopefully that will get fixed over the next five months.
    Since the BB10 keyboard is using SwiftKey technology, can you tell me how it compares to SwiftKey3 on Android?? This is the keyboard I'm currently using and I love it. If the BB10 keyboard is even better I'm more than sold!
    09-29-12 01:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD