When I updated to v4.2.1.96 i lost my bb maps is there anyway to get them back... I used them quite a bit and would love to have them back.
    03-04-08 08:07 AM
    There is a way. You can download them again at: BlackBerry - BlackBerry Maps
    03-04-08 11:18 AM
    It says not available on the AT&T network.... What do i do now that AT&T (blowholes) took over Cingular?
    03-04-08 12:25 PM
    when you open your device manager and then the app loader does it give you the option to load it back? in other words, does it show the bb maps on there but just not as being loaded? b/c then you could check the box and it would show as being added, then re-install (load it just as you would any other app, like a custom theme or game). just an idea.
    03-04-08 12:32 PM
    Everywhere that talks about the maps says AT&T (those BASTARDS) will not support the bbmaps..
    03-04-08 03:20 PM
    ah, i see. i have just the link for you.

optimize your bb

scroll down and you will see a section that details what you need to do to add bb maps to your att device. good luck! please let us know how it works for you.

thanks
    03-04-08 03:26 PM
    ah, i see. i have just the link for you.

optimize your bb

scroll down and you will see a section that details what you need to do to add bb maps to your att device. good luck! please let us know how it works for you.

thanks

THIS WORKED PERFECT MAPS ARE BACK. I WAS KIND OF TENATIVE TO DO IT BUT I NEED THESE MAPS SO BAD FOR BASIC DIRECTIONS WITHOUT HAVIN TO PAY FOR A GPS OR BS SOFTWARE.
    03-05-08 09:53 AM
    It Is Amazing To Me That People Are So Gifted They Can Figure Out How To Beat The System To Get What They Want And Then They Are Cool Enough To Share There Knowledge With Everyone..
    03-05-08 09:58 AM
    THIS WORKED PERFECT MAPS ARE BACK. I WAS KIND OF TENATIVE TO DO IT BUT I NEED THESE MAPS SO BAD FOR BASIC DIRECTIONS WITHOUT HAVIN TO PAY FOR A GPS OR BS SOFTWARE.
    It Is Amazing To Me That People Are So Gifted They Can Figure Out How To Beat The System To Get What They Want And Then They Are Cool Enough To Share There Knowledge With Everyone..
    glad you got it working! thanks for letting us know. enjoy it!
    03-05-08 10:02 AM
    Not sure why anyone would really care about BB Maps when Google Maps is also free and so much better, but glad you got it working.

Patrick
    03-14-08 05:35 AM
    BTW, I just ignored the warning that it doesn't work with AT&T, and downloaded it anyway. But then, I was at home and it was grabbed over my Wi-Fi, vs. EDGE.

Patrick
    03-14-08 05:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD