I'm a newly addicted BB user and proud of that

Most mornings, as soon as I can get one eye cracked open and the java brewing started I fire up the laptop to check the email. This morning I reach over to the night stand and pressed the space bar on my brand new Curve 8310 to wake my new buddy up. A little icon with a red star looking thing said I had mail...very cool...so I click on the message icon to see what I got. Nope, nothing important so I can sleep just a little bit more.

BlackBerry, the new snooze tool
    05-05-08 07:18 AM
    yeah thats a great feeling, isnt it
    first thing on my agenda everyday is checkin my bb!
    usually it will sleep on the nightstand or next to my pillow
    welcome to cb and enjoy
    05-05-08 09:10 AM
    Welcome to CrackBerry.com!

And I feel the same way, very first thing I do in the AM, too.
    05-05-08 09:12 AM
    I hop out of bed, and fire up the BB.. Always have first thing..
    05-05-08 09:13 AM
    Not having to worry about missing out emails, the latest news etc. Always in contact with my family overseas.
    05-05-08 09:13 AM
    I hear that. With my BB I don't even have to get on my computer in the mornings, I can check my weather, emails, and Facebook all from the comfort of my bed.

Ahhh.
    05-05-08 09:18 AM
    Welcome to CB and congrats on the new BB, great devices...
    05-05-08 09:34 AM
    Glad you could join the addiction...

I love my BB as it is my one stop shop for everything I need from phone to email to sms/IM to surfing.

05-05-08 04:05 PM
    Welcome to CB. right before i go to bed, i make my agenda on my BB for the next day. when i wake up in the morning, my BB is the first thing that i reach for. review my agenda, check my emails, myspace, facebook, CB.com, and maybe play alittle brickbreaker. that is my daily morning routine.
    05-05-08 05:40 PM
    Yeah these things are pretty sweet. I have had mine about a week and don't know why I didn't get a BB long ago

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-05-08 05:43 PM
    BB in bed

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-05-08 05:58 PM
    You are all absolutely right
    05-05-08 06:12 PM
    Like what others have said, I like my BB because i am always connected to the world, never miss emails or the news. And if i'm bored, can just pull out the phone and see what's going on.
    05-06-08 12:02 AM
    I hop out of bed, and fire up the BB.. Always have first thing..
    Why do you and others "fire up" your BlackBerrys?

If you use the Auto On/Off feature, your BlackBerry will wake itself up and check email on its own. All you have to do is roll over, grab your Berry and read your email.

;-)
    05-06-08 12:33 AM
    I love my BB becuause it allows me freedom. I HAVE to stay connected and this I can do just about anything I need. And I love that I can get great things to dress it up. Also I use on my computer less and less and that feels good. Also its a time killer for a quick game if I get time. My employers can get me in a second. I can't say enough about my BB.
    05-06-08 12:36 AM
    Why do you and others "fire up" your BlackBerrys?

If you use the Auto On/Off feature, your BlackBerry will wake itself up and check email on its own. All you have to do is roll over, grab your Berry and read your email.

;-)
    Why even turn it off period! I just put in standby mode at night.
    05-06-08 01:20 AM
    yeah i never turn mine off, except for the occasional battery pull or reset
    mine sleeps in the case
    05-06-08 09:23 AM
    Sat in the pub with a mate going "what email, I dont remember that"

Me gets out BB "this email"

"oh"
    05-06-08 10:39 AM
    3 week owner and I can't remember life before my baby! Everything always at my fingertips and I never get lost with GoogleMaps. I lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvve it!
    05-06-08 12:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD