Appreciation is a great thing and this site shows it greatly. Welcome.
    11-29-10 12:02 PM
    Let me tell you something you mealy mouth, misanthropic, motherf ..... Oh wait!

You like us. We like you too My bad
    11-29-10 02:00 PM
    I't nice to see that another experienced BB user is around to help those of us who are still learning.
    You are right about that other site, the GURUS there are mostly condesending to the newbies, or they all seem to get together to have a good laugh at the poor guys expense, and may god help you if you don't search enough before posting.
    This site is better organized and most of the answers you need are in one place, in threads they stickied just for that purpose.
    Everyone seems to help with even basic questions, and the mid level experienced members (less than 100 posts) don't seem to fear being Flame Sprayed by the gurus if they try to help the newbies with there basic questions.
    Welcome, and I hope you like it here as much as I do.
    We can all thank CrackBerry Kevin for creating, supporting and maintaining that atmosphere.

So here's our resolution CrackBerry Forum Nation......

As a community, let's keep it helpful and friendly in the forums for 2009.

At CrackBerry.com we take pride in keeping these forums very open. If you've been here a while you've probably noticed this yourself. We don't want the forums to be a police state where you need to be scared to post something for fear of getting banned by a moderator.

At the same time, posting on this forum is not a right... it's a privilege that's granted when you register here and agree to the terms and conditions, which include following the forum rules and guidelines, including our rules for General Member Conduct, which I'll post right here:

Play Nice, Be Helpful, and have Respect!
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f39/cra...lution-118095/
    11-29-10 02:11 PM
    Glad you found us Steph, or RE found us as the case may be, as I noticed your join date was 2008. Hope you decide to become a regular CBer this time around.

Yea we are pretty welcoming and good at helping each other, and we have a funny bone too.
    11-29-10 02:25 PM
    Glad you like it here. It is a great place with great people.

Living in Waterloo? Home of RIM? Cool, so you're giving everyone a free BB for being so nice? lol
    They throw them out like candy at the Santa Claus parade every year jk. I do have a few friends who work for RIM though, so it's nice to get their opinion on build qualities, etc before I buy new phones
    11-29-10 02:27 PM
    Glad you found us Steph, or RE found us as the case may be, as I noticed your join date was 2008. Hope you decide to become a regular CBer this time around.

Yea we are pretty welcoming and good at helping each other, and we have a funny bone too.
    Oh yes, I've been around the forums awhile, I just never wanted to post until I knew enough about Blackberries that I had something valuable to contribute. After helping a friend (who is RIM employee) with a software issue, I thought it was probably okay to start posting
    Reed McLay likes this.
    11-29-10 02:29 PM
    ...You are right about that other site, the GURUS there are mostly condesending to the newbies, or they all seem to get together to have a good laugh at the poor guys expense...
    That's exactly how I felt
    11-29-10 02:30 PM
    Oh yes, I've been around the forums awhile, I just never wanted to post until I knew enough about Blackberries that I had something valuable to contribute. After helping a friend (who is RIM employee) with a software issue, I thought it was probably okay to start posting
    Awesome street creds.
    11-29-10 02:33 PM
    Let me tell you something you mealy mouth, misanthropic, motherf ..... Oh wait!

You like us. We like you too My bad
    Hey, if you're going to use such dexterous language, I'd gladly hear that tangent!
    11-29-10 02:34 PM
    Awesome street creds.
    Don't be too impressed; she worked in assembly, not software, but it's a running joke with my friends
    11-29-10 02:35 PM
    Having my first BB almost a year now, I've found CB to be very helpful and the forum contributors to be friendly and able to direct me in the right direction whenever I've had a question.
    11-29-10 03:21 PM
    THANKS FOR THE KIND WORDS. I like it here to... it's like a giant dysfunction family.
    11-29-10 03:54 PM
    @ bbstoof: welcome to CB... Just wanted to say that. Lol!
    11-29-10 05:34 PM
    Yay, a happy thread!
    How many CrackBerry users are there? How big a circle could we make if we all joined hands and sang a happy song? That would be awesome!
    11-29-10 06:48 PM
    @ bbstoof: welcome to CB... Just wanted to say that. Lol!
    Thank you kindly
    11-29-10 08:25 PM
    I edited the title a bit.
    11-29-10 10:41 PM
    Yay, a happy thread!
    How many CrackBerry users are there? How big a circle could we make if we all joined hands and sang a happy song? That would be awesome!
    2.7 Mill
    11-29-10 10:44 PM
    This is one of the best online forums have been part of. Most everyone is willing to help out when you have a problem.

Glad to have ya!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-29-10 10:53 PM
43 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD