I don't know about yall but yesterday I left out for work and had a few things to do after work and I left my blackberry in the house on accident for the 1st time ever! Lol I completely felt like I was naked all day long to leave your blackberry and try to pretend the day is normal is the worst feeling in the world. Lol. Everything I did that day felt like I was missing something. I felt no longer connected as if everything that was important I was missing out on. Maybe that's just me tho lol

Posted via CB10
    07-08-14 05:18 PM
    Felt the same when it happened to me...

Posted via CB10
    07-08-14 05:26 PM
    I did that once when I lived too far away to go and get it. That was a miserable day. I had to use my computer to send email all day. Lol.

I've done it a couple of times since, but had my hubby drop it off along with a coffee. He started to think I was doing it on purpose.

Posted via CB10
    07-08-14 05:56 PM
    I understand completely! I've done this a few times in the past & couldn't make it through that day. Had to call my hubby & begged him to bring my BlackBerry to my work.

Posted via CB10
    07-08-14 07:38 PM
    I did it today, called my wife and got it delivered to work.

Posted via CB10
    07-08-14 07:48 PM
    I usually cannot get further than 100 meters away before realizing and turning around

Posted via CB10
    Ruslan Botsyurko likes this.
    07-08-14 07:51 PM
    Last time I did forget my phone home I parked my car in front of the house to go get it. I forgot to put the brake when I came back with my phone I thought they had stolen my car. It was only 40 meters down the road, crashed in a store window...
    I never forget my blackberry ever since.

Posted via CB10
    peednus likes this.
    07-08-14 07:58 PM
    I don't care what happens, I don't have my BlackBerry I go back home to get it no matter what!

Powered by BlackBerry!
    07-08-14 08:10 PM
    I usually cannot get further than 100 meters away before realizing and turning around

Posted via CB10
    Funny story, mine - I realized as soon as I shut the front door, but I had given my wife my house keys and she left mere minutes ahead of me. I actually stood there at the door in a sort of panic trying to figure out how to contact her before my brain re-engaged and realized I could just call once I got to work.
    07-08-14 08:27 PM
    Yeah I panicked this was my 1st experience of this and I never want it to happen again lol

Posted via CB10
    07-08-14 09:10 PM
    Been there before.......very few times in 10 years of using BlackBerries. Yeah, whole day is shot to he*ll for me when I do leave it at home.
    07-08-14 10:02 PM
    I did forget once and almost when crazy, never again.

Posted from my awesome Z30!
    07-08-14 10:56 PM
    I'm the opposite, airplane mode or just leaving it at home with all radio's off is very healthy for me IMHO.
    If any one contacts me later whether phone call or any social media/text expressing their concern, i pull the WALLHUGGER'S excuse out of my A** !.

cheers!
    07-08-14 11:03 PM
    My Q10 never leaves my side!

Posted via CB10
    07-09-14 12:06 AM
    It's happened to me before. I felt off, jittery, and disconnected without my phone that day. When I got home later, it was like all was right again.
    07-09-14 12:54 AM
    I've left my phone at home a couple of times but I leave my wallet at the house more often than that lol.
    07-09-14 06:46 AM
    I just have 26% charge on my Z30 today as I fell asleep without charging it. I. Know it will lady until I get home, however I am feeling very uneasy as if I would have forgotten to wear my trousers today...

Posted via CB10
    07-09-14 06:50 AM
    My girlfriend says my phone is fused to me. If I forget it, which is rare, I actually act different. Like a part of me is missing. I get antsy and want to get back to get it ASAP and it's the only thing on my mind. I'm a true addict. It's scary.

Hi my name is Ed and I'm a CrackBerry addict. It's been 2 seconds since I last touched my phone.

*ring*

Okay, scratch that. Excuse me a moment.

*bling*

Hehe. Sweet release.

Posted via CB10
    itzJustMeh likes this.
    07-09-14 08:41 AM
    I've left mine at home once. I am okay with that, but since I am reimbursed for my phone/pocket computer expenses, I went back to get it. If I wasn't reimbursed that would be a different story.

I just have 26% charge on my Z30 today as I fell asleep without charging it. I. Know it will lady until I get home, however I am feeling very uneasy as if I would have forgotten to wear my trousers today...

Posted via CB10
    I do that too, but I've got USB cables and charging ports/chargers everywhere. So no biggie.

Posted via CB10
    07-09-14 08:43 AM
    My watch, my belt and my phone. Never leave the house without them.

Posted via CB10
    07-09-14 08:56 AM

Posted via CB10
    Exactly!
    07-09-14 09:35 AM
    If you get a pebble watch, you will never forget your phone anywhere again.

As soon as I'm away from my phone (disconnected) my watch let's me know.

This has happened to me several times and I have found my phone right away.

Posted via CB10
    07-09-14 04:02 PM
    I leave mine at home when going to Dinner with friends, or giving someone a short ride somewhere. I have never left it at home though while working. I NEED my BlackBerry.

Double typed without the help of AutoCorrect. Q10, 10.2.1.2174
    07-09-14 05:40 PM
    No phone feels like no pants. Also I use it to pay for part of my meals (my country has meal subsidy for students, and you pay it with your phone or a special card - i use my phone) so forgetting it is not an option.

It's also the only thing in my right pocket.. i notice fast if it's not there
    07-09-14 06:07 PM
    Last time I did forget my phone home I parked my car in front of the house to go get it. I forgot to put the brake when I came back with my phone I thought they had stolen my car. It was only 40 meters down the road, crashed in a store window...
    I never forget my blackberry ever since.

Posted via CB10
    The police report must have been priceless.

Happened to me a couple of times. That was when I realized how bad my addiction was.

My Z10 - an extension of me
    07-09-14 09:23 PM
30 12