Maybe its my search wording or what? I am trying to figure out how to download an app thru DM for my tour. The file is an .jad file. downloads fine but how do I install it thru DM? Every time I try it gives me and error.
    10-17-09 10:42 AM
    You need to download the .jad file on your Blackberry, not your computer, and install from there.
    10-17-09 10:46 AM
    You need to download the .jad file on your Blackberry, not your computer, and install from there.
    Thanks. I have never failed to receive a quick answer from this site. Its better than Verizon, Crackberry has people.
    10-17-09 10:52 AM
    Ummm, I'm working from memory here, but in BBSak v 1.6.1 there is either an option for installing .jad files or for converting them... I would visually verify that for you but I'm not in front of my machine right now... So supposing you come across another instance where you have a .jad on your pc and you want to install it look up BBSak, handy little piece of software for managing your berry...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-19-09 01:57 AM
    Ummm, I'm working from memory here, but in BBSak v 1.6.1 there is either an option for installing .jad files or for converting them... I would visually verify that for you but I'm not in front of my machine right now... So supposing you come across another instance where you have a .jad on your pc and you want to install it look up BBSak, handy little piece of software for managing your berry...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    yeah, BBSAK lets you add just the .cod files.. easier to just OTA, but in a pinch, it will work
    10-19-09 02:34 AM
    Maybe its my search wording or what? I am trying to figure out how to download an app thru DM for my tour. The file is an .jad file. downloads fine but how do I install it thru DM? Every time I try it gives me and error.
    FYI all .jad files are OTA downloads, .alx files are Desktop downloads
    10-19-09 02:51 AM
    it does contain a jad loader and jad creator. but in order to install a jad, all CODs referenced in jad file must be in the same folder as the jad. considering the OP has downloaded an OTA jad, he wont have the COD files and in return, wont be installing anything.

install the app OTA wherever you found your jad.
    10-19-09 03:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD