how do i get rid of the icons that i do not want on my screen? when i hit the menu button and all of them pop up, some of them i dont want are like flickr, youtube, vzw tones, slacker radio, v cast videos, skype, and nfl mobile. when i hit the menu button again it just says hide. i want them deleted. i have done it once before, but then i downloaded a new theme and they came back and everytime i go back to the primary theme they come back and wont leave, and its taking up memory!
    04-22-10 05:34 PM
    nevermind i think i got it. i went into service book and deleted them from there and it seeme dto work. but they always come back when i change themes. any other way to get rid of that or do i just have to keep re deleting them?
    04-22-10 05:36 PM
    The best way to deal with them is to create a new folder, move them into the folder and then hide the folder. They don't come back.

That are just links, they don't use any appreciable amount of memory unless you choose to install them.
    04-22-10 05:56 PM
    Yes, do what Reed suggests because if you delete thru service books they will be back each time you do a batt pull.

just hide them. they are an annoyance but not harmful to your memory. and Verizon sends a boatload!
    04-22-10 06:07 PM
    Yea you can't really delete the icons, but the space they take up is negligible, so just hide them as suggested and forget them. Deleting the service books won't work, they will eventually come back next time you reboot the phone, or it re-registers itself for whatever reason.
    04-22-10 07:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD