i'm trying to back up my blackberry because the keyboard isn't working and i'll need to move to a new blackberry device. when i connect to desktop manager, i enter the correct password, but it won't connect without me also entering the password on the device--which i can't do because the keyboard is malfunctioning!
    at this point, it looks like i'm screwed, but i'm hoping there's a way around this. it seems ridiculous that bb desktop KNOWS i have the correct password, but won't complete the connection without me needing to enter the password on the device.
    any and all help would be greatly appreciated.
    04-26-16 08:59 PM
    Sorry but it probably is impossible. What kind of BlackBerry do you have?

Once a phone is physically broken, it is unlikely that the user can back it up.
    04-27-16 12:10 PM
    i'm trying to back up my blackberry because the keyboard isn't working and i'll need to move to a new blackberry device. when i connect to desktop manager, i enter the correct password, but it won't connect without me also entering the password on the device--which i can't do because the keyboard is malfunctioning!
    at this point, it looks like i'm screwed, but i'm hoping there's a way around this. it seems ridiculous that bb desktop KNOWS i have the correct password, but won't complete the connection without me needing to enter the password on the device.
    any and all help would be greatly appreciated.
    When have you ever needed to type in the password in both places? You connection with Bluetooth or something?

Pimp slappin iGeeks, Droinerds and Windufuses with my big white Z30
    04-27-16 09:20 PM