so i have att n the iphone and am through with it. so i called n they said i could return it but i was thinking i want a blackeberry, so i been lookin around this site n am not sure exactly which r comin out when and for what service. so if some1 could help me cause i am planning on returning my iphone n gettin a blackberry so i need advice on what i should get or wait for on att
    thanks
    10-09-08 11:35 PM
    If you want something now I say get a Curve but if you are willing to wait hold out for the bold.
    10-09-08 11:38 PM
    The Bold is supposed to come out at some point on AT&T, or you can buy it unlocked from Rogers and use it on AT&T.

The Storm is coming out on Verizon soon.

The Javlin doesn't have a release date yet.

If you want a device now get the Curve. Excellent Blackberry!
    10-09-08 11:41 PM
    i have a curve its a good bb. like Navan said Bold is coming some time?? you really should just go play with the different kinds and see which one you like the most
    10-09-08 11:48 PM
    ya i dont want the curve im willing to wait little so is the bold the one to get like there are no others coming out for att?
    10-10-08 05:52 AM
    Nope.the Bold is it for att for now. I'm sure all the carriers will eventually get all the new BB's but that will take until at least late'09!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-10-08 05:55 AM
    I went from an iPhone to a Curve, would never go back to an iPhone again.
    10-10-08 08:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD