I don't know about any other blackberry user on this site but I know I don't waste my time searching on iphone or android sites because I couldn't care less about what goes on there. I have come to the conclusion that these apple and android people that insist on posting in our blackberry forums without the purpose to HELP blackberry users (which is why I came here in the first place) they must be being paid by apple or Google to discourage other people from buying Blackberries. This is the only thing that makes sense to me or they are all just losers with lots of time to waste searching forums to try to people off.
    crackfinder likes this.
    04-15-12 11:19 AM
    In before the lock
    "To try to people off" may I suggest a dictionary to the OP
    04-15-12 11:33 AM
    I think its the latter, however I do find them funny.

Plus we can spot them a mile off as they're never subtle haha.
    04-15-12 11:33 AM
    I hope the OP is being sarcastic because otherwise...
    04-15-12 11:35 AM
    In before the lock
    Everyone makes mistokes......you've even spelt your name wrong - *know
    04-15-12 11:36 AM
    In before the lock
    They took out the p*&s.....
    04-15-12 11:52 AM
    Yes, all sarcastic, I just don't understand why if they don't have a Blackberry, why do they read and post here...

I just get tired of searching thru all the bull.........
    04-15-12 11:53 AM
    I don't know about any other blackberry user on this site but I know I don't waste my time searching on iphone or android sites because I couldn't care less about what goes on there. I have come to the conclusion that these apple and android people that insist on posting in our blackberry forums without the purpose to HELP blackberry users (which is why I came here in the first place) they must be being paid by apple or Google to discourage other people from buying Blackberries. This is the only thing that makes sense to me or they are all just losers with lots of time to waste searching forums to try to people off.

Makes sense to me. Anyway, in before the lock with a 5 star before going to a 1 star rating.
    04-15-12 11:55 AM
    I used to get irritated by such posts. But now I just couldn't be bothered to feel bothered about all those gloom and doom posts regarding RIM and BB.
    04-15-12 12:01 PM
    Some are the bottom-feeding losers, that's true

But IMO shady PR firms are sending people to forums to post negative stuff and 'muddy the water'...it's just way too easy to ignore, there are no repercussions, it's cost effective (Ex. one person from one computer going to many forums), and some appear like they have a mission.

It's common knowledge in advertising that 'word-of-mouth' is effective...comment sections are to a lesser extent word-of-mouth reviews

They use all the tricks to appear normal
    04-15-12 12:04 PM
    Yes, all sarcastic, I just don't understand why if they don't have a Blackberry, why do they read and post here...

I just get tired of searching thru all the bull.........
    It's not complicated...

Some are trolls.
    Others have multiple devices.
    Some are former BB users that are still interested in RIM, or miss BB but are unhappy with what RIM is currently offering.
    Some don't use BB but are interested in multiple platforms.
    Etc.

Same reasons why 49ers, Cowboys, Jaguars, Bears, etc., fans post on a Redskins message board that I frequent.

I use a BB but I still vist iMore and Android Central.
    Last edited by vrs626; 04-15-12 at 12:31 PM.
    atrclpv likes this.
    04-15-12 12:29 PM
    Conspiracy theories have gotten many, a permanent ban, on these blackberry forums.

Besides, you can always judge how close an upgrade is coming, by how many of those posts show up on the BLACKBERRY forums.
    Last edited by jafobabe; 04-15-12 at 12:57 PM.
    04-15-12 12:52 PM
    There is a right to free speech in this country, but it does get tiresome reading through all the bull. The last time I checked, we are indeed posting on crackberry.com.
    04-15-12 12:58 PM
    I guess I just don't see it. I've looked through a number of threads here and don't see any Android/Iphone users doing anything disrespectful to BB carrying users.

What I have seen is someone post a question that they're thinking about switching and what are the pros/cons (or something similar) and a number of BB users post misinformation about non-BB products. Then those that use non-BB phones come in and actually throw out the facts.

And then someone opens a thread about being tired of non-BB users here and how they must be trolls or losers.

There's a good number out there that carry more than one device or like BB phones but happen to like a non-BB device more right now but are def not adverse to going back at some point. And I liked this forum when I was an avid BB user...so I like to visit and post occassionally.

Now if I totally missed some sarcastic humor, welllll...I apologize.
    They use all the tricks to appear normal
    As another poster called it...... they use form letters..
    One has to remember that Apple fans and the Apple movement can be considered cult-like. They truly believe that Apple and their products are without sin or fault.
    Last edited by crackfinder; 04-15-12 at 01:08 PM. Reason: Grammar.
    04-15-12 01:07 PM
    It's amazing, just simply amazing how many former owners, non owners and owner wanna be's come to Crackberry and insult BlackBerry devices. I ask WHY??. There are sites for the devices they choose......no????
    04-15-12 01:08 PM
    It's amazing, just simply amazing how many former owners, non owners and owner wanna be's come to Crackberry and insult BlackBerry devices. I ask WHY??. There are sites for the devices they choose......no????
    Agreed! In fact, all they need to do is scroll to the top of the page and click on the links for their respective platform(s).
    04-15-12 01:11 PM
    We are uninformed and uneducated. Furthermore, we are in denial, and I also heard from one of our own that we are also insecure. It makes them feel better to try to open our eyes to the big world of better and faster smartphones that have got to be so much better than the antiquated junk we tote around thumbing away on those archaic keyboards. Good lord, how can I not feel so left out.

I feel better enlightening them to the fact that if they'd put down those phones that do everything, there's a big world of a lot more than smartphones outside of their mothers' basements that is so much better experienced with one's own eyes and ears, even if it is so 27 seconds ago.
    04-15-12 01:32 PM
    04-15-12 01:34 PM
    Everyone is welcome here as long as they follow the rules!
    Chrisy likes this.
    04-15-12 01:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD