So i got an iphone 2g on ebay.

I am a 9700 owner and I am patiently waiting for my replacement device to come in the mail next week (e key stopped working properly). In the meantime i decided to purchase an iphone. The iphone arrived before the 9700 did.

How many of you use a blackberry interchangeably with an iphone? I am thinking of doing that. I like the iphone but the fact that it takes 2 times as long to do anything is a pain in the ****. Today for example I wanted to copy and paste the address to a nearby movie theater into gmaps, it took forever.
    02-06-10 11:52 PM
    I just use a blackberry, but I am trained in iPhone. I had to teach my mom to use her's when I had no idea. Have fun with your phones. =]
    02-06-10 11:54 PM
    I it takes 2 seconds to paste an adress in gmaps don't know what ur saying

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-07-10 12:08 AM
    k it takes you 2 seconds to copy and paste into gmaps. It took me longer. Its a matter of preference. And it looks like you are having trouble typing anyway.

I just prefer that my blackberry can have gmaps running already and all i have to do is press the menu button to get to it.
    02-07-10 12:15 AM
    i use only my BB.But have a Nokia e71 as backup.
    02-07-10 02:08 AM
    Its not cheating my friend lol if iphone was on vzw I would buy it

02-07-10 02:32 AM
    I think that you are seeing for yourself how the two phones are different. When it comes to productivity, the BB will always be better, but on the multimedia side, you will love the Iphone.

02-07-10 04:06 AM
    Lol...I definitely "cheat" on my blackberry quite often. 9700 + 3GS = AWESOMENESS
    02-07-10 04:12 AM
    I have a 9700 and a iphone 2g I wouldnt call it cheating its cool to have options
    02-07-10 08:02 AM
    Don't let your 9700 walk in and catch you with your fingers all over that iphone...

02-07-10 08:24 AM
    I think that you are seeing for yourself how the two phones are different. When it comes to productivity, the BB will always be better, but on the multimedia side, you will love the Iphone.

This is why I have a BB and an iPod Touch...best of both worlds.
    02-07-10 08:32 AM
    I have no doubt Blackberry is much better at productivity and multitasking... but as for copy & paste on the iPhone, I think you just need more time on the device. Also, iPhone 2G is very slow when you compare 2G which is 3 years old and compare the speed to 3GS and Bold 9700 which are both current market devices.
    02-07-10 09:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD