I just have a problem one with the round ups.... there's nothing for the curve family. They always put out free themes up for the storm which makes no sense if everyone is always complaining about it. I just want there to be more things going on for the curves that's all I'm saying. Don't fuss and pm me with crazy hate mail lol. I'm not trying to feed into you forum trolls lol.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-22-09 02:24 PM
    Your logic sucks.
    04-22-09 02:31 PM
    It makes no sense for theme designers to limit their options. There are tons of 320 and 260 screens to be fed.

Thread title has been changed.

04-22-09 02:39 PM
    this seems like more of a rant than a discussion!
    04-22-09 03:03 PM
    Did someone say something about "forum trolls"? I'm here.
    04-22-09 03:05 PM
    this seems like more of a rant than a discussion!
    alright then well do you feel like the curve series has gotten a lot of spot light lately?

Al

04-22-09 03:05 PM
    I just have a problem one with the round ups.... there's nothing for the curve family. They always put out free themes up for the storm which makes no sense if everyone is always complaining about it. I just want there to be more things going on for the curves that's all I'm saying. Don't fuss and pm me with crazy hate mail lol. I'm not trying to feed into you forum trolls lol.

Believe it or not, not everyone is complaining about the Storm! Plenty of satisfied Stormers out there! It's just the whiners that make the most noise!
    04-22-09 03:06 PM

depends on what curve you have. If you have the 83xx series then the reason for that because it is outdated. If you talking about the curve 2 well that phone just recently came out and ask some of these theme developers to make themes for your phone.
    04-22-09 03:07 PM
    Edit: Did not look at the device originally. My bad

Give it time. TMo is the only one out there with the 8900 right now. Once other carriers get it, you will see more. If RIM had kept the Bolds screen size then you would probably see a ton more.

Have you checked the theme section on the forum or any of the other blackberry theme sites?
    Last edited by roeod4; 04-22-09 at 03:17 PM.
    04-22-09 03:13 PM
    alright then well do you feel like the curve series has gotten a lot of spot light lately?

Al

i mean i personally don't care...i don't use any of that crap anyways so why should i care?
    04-22-09 03:20 PM
    I would suggest going onto PimpMyBerry! - Pimp Your BlackBerry!. They have a pretty extensive collection of themes.
    04-22-09 03:26 PM
    i mean i personally don't care...i don't use any of that crap anyways so why should i care?
    well "personally" don't write on here anymore then. you must care somewhat to come on the thread and write.
    04-22-09 07:11 PM
    At the risk of both of getting flamed, I am going to agree with
    you. It does seem to me that with respect to themes and new
    apps the 83xx Curve and 81xx Pearl are being left behind.

Yes there are newer devices out, but there are tons of these 2
    devices in service. If developers can make the app or theme it
    seems to make more sense to me to make it available across
    the entire spectrum, notwithstanding the apps that make use
    of the Storm accelerometer.
    04-22-09 07:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD