This is Blacklion15. After having some problems with the CB management team I resigned from the forums. Ive been back for a while and i kept my comments to the devices i own, nothing else. However the latest developments made me come out of the dark because i have been proved right, once again.

My comment on someone going over to Waterloo and slapping those in charge at RIM
    "On CrackBerry.com, a popular forum for BlackBerry owners, a thread called �Enough is Enough� had attracted thousands of views and hundreds of comments by Wednesday afternoon. �This is it. This is the boiling point. Someone has to go over to Waterloo and slap those in charge at RIM,� wrote a user going by the name BlackLion15."

The above-mentioned paragraph has been taken from the following link

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/10/13/te...er=rss&emc=rss

I had said correctly that the service interruptions should trigger massive changes at RIM's administration and as we saw with Lazaridis' stepdown I have been proven right. When the obvious hits the fan its the leaders of a corporation who should take responsibility and step aside. This has been going on like this for decades. And thanks to the change RIM is in the process of recovering, another point which I defended at these forums. I had predicted that with the start of 2012 RIM would start to become popular again with new updates and devices and we see this every day.

My comment on non-BB devices being toys and that BB's are best for business
    Some of you probably know what I am talking about. If you go to the Official BB website a huge banner welcomes you "We need tools, not toys". I have been personally insulted at these forums for stating that non-BB devices are toys and that it was paramount for RIM to pursue a marketing campaign along these lines, convincing non-BB users that their only alternative for a business solution in communication is the BlackBerry smartphone.

These are just two comments for which I went through a baptism of fire at these forums which led to the CB management team abandoning me to face the trolls here. CB leadership should protect its members with foresight because at the end of the day, they are proven right.

Thank you
    tr1ad likes this.
    02-23-12 10:50 AM
    I agree with your second point and have also observed that Crackberry is not a comfortable place to be if you do not agree with popular opinion.
    02-23-12 11:05 AM
    I still don't get the whole idea of non-Blackberry devices being toys. I have had non Blackberry devices and I don't view them as being toys. These other devices can be very productive for what the user needs and wants. If you say "because they don't have a physical keyboard" then give your head a shake because the 9850/60 don't have physical keyboards and from what has been 'leaked' so far with the upcoming BB10 device neither will it. Are they considered toys? I hate RIM's slogan of "We need tools not toys."
    Just because a person can play games on a mobile device constitutes it as being a toy? Mobile devices have evolved into entertainment devices.
    Just once I would like to see a logical explaination as to why these other devices are so called 'toys'.
    02-23-12 11:14 AM
    Look I see where your coming from. I don't see where you was proven right on any comment. You made em in the middle of the heat. Its like waking up in the morning and its 98� Already and saying its gonna be a hot one today.
    I too feel that CB had fell to the way side alittle. We're not going to bring our CB back by attacking the mods. I've had a few run ins here lately with mods. Instead of fussing over it I talked with it about it. I've had some discussions over turned some I just let go cause I knew in long run it was for the greater good.
    You have to choice your battle and fight it on a battle that leads to your success. Let me tell you brother in the open forums is not that battlefield. You give to much power to the troll giving chance the thread being deleted.
    I don't agree w/ all the mods, but every time I approached one they listened to my side. They trested me w/ respect. Its up to us to bring CB back. The mods has to govern the forums by the rules. Some times they have to make a discussion. Talk to them about it. Don't bash. That's a war we won't win.
    pkcable and pantlesspenguin like this.
    02-23-12 11:20 AM
    I still don't get the whole idea of non-Blackberry devices being toys. I have had non Blackberry devices and I don't view them as being toys. These other devices can be very productive for what the user needs and wants. If you say "because they don't have a physical keyboard" then give your head a shake because the 9850/60 don't have physical keyboards and from what has been 'leaked' so far with the upcoming BB10 device neither will it. Are they considered toys? I hate RIM's slogan of "We need tools not toys."
    Just because a person can play games on a mobile device constitutes it as being a toy? Mobile devices have evolved into entertainment devices.
    Just once I would like to see a logical explaination as to why these other devices are so called 'toys'.
    Agreed. There is a much needed shift in perspective for crackberry users and RIM alike.

Sent from the best mobile device ever --Samsung Galaxy Note
    02-23-12 11:23 AM
    Harmony, the post you have quoted does not suggest a change to the accepted Crackberry stance.
    02-23-12 11:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD