I dreamt that I was using an iPhone 4.
    And let me tell you, I was so glad when I woke up and saw my Bold 9780 on my bedside!
    Which is weird. I'm not a fanboy or anything. Actually, I own most Apple products (except for the iPhone), and am only using Blackberry for a month now (and loving it!)
    And even if it was the case, having an iPhone4 is by no means a measure of poor wealth in any way!

Anyway, if you're like me, you probably find it amazingly boring to hear about other people's dreams, so I won't bother anymore.

But I was about to get registered in this forum anyway, so what better excuse to do it than dreaming about a battery-hungry iPhone and waking up next to a fully charged BB?
    (gosh... I need a woman...)

Best regards to all!

Andre'
    06-15-11 08:38 AM
    That's an interesting dream. Don't believe I've ever had one like that.

But, Welcome to CrackBerry! Glad to see someone else join us!
    06-15-11 08:41 AM
    Crazy Welcome to the team!!!
    06-15-11 09:06 AM
    Woman? Woman? Who needs a woman?! Just kidding. I love my wife of 10 years very much.

Welcome to the site!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-15-11 11:21 PM
    Its obviously what your subconscious wants. It knows Blackberry's are old news.

06-15-11 11:37 PM
    Hi Andre'

It's a pleasure to see a new member join this forum, and about a BlackBerry, well it depends upon the exact needs, I phone excels in multimedia and social networking, BlackBerry is more of a communication device and if you are willing to pay extra for secure data services, then it outdoes social networking too.
    If you ever encounter any issues on your BlackBerry do post it in the forum, we are here to help.
    06-16-11 02:54 AM
    At first I thought you were going to tell us the one where your at work and suddenly realize that your naked!
    Welcome to the zoo!

06-16-11 08:50 AM
    There's probably a chip implanted inside of you somewhere that is sending out subliminal messages. I understand that such is a standard feature with iPhones now: They have micro-injectors all along the touchscreen and they shoot nanites into your fingers. When the nanites have reached critical mass, they migrate through the bloodstream and assemble a subdural chip (or chips, depending on length of iPhone use) that cause an addiction to Apple devices.
    06-16-11 08:58 AM
    Can you go into more detail about what happen in your dream? What do you think it meant?
    06-16-11 04:43 PM
    Its obviously what your subconscious wants. It knows Blackberry's are old news.

if that's the case then i want a HTC Sensation
    06-16-11 04:50 PM
    Welcome to Crackberry, Andre
    06-16-11 05:00 PM
    There's probably a chip implanted inside of you somewhere that is sending out subliminal messages. I understand that such is a standard feature with iPhones now: They have micro-injectors all along the touchscreen and they shoot nanites into your fingers. When the nanites have reached critical mass, they migrate through the bloodstream and assemble a subdural chip (or chips, depending on length of iPhone use) that cause an addiction to Apple devices.
    Can I have what you are having?

06-16-11 07:33 PM
    That's the marketing working it's magic.

Welcome to Crackberry
    06-16-11 07:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD