If you were a stand-up citizen and educated in the field of psychology, you would know that anger is not a choice. It's a chemical imbalance in the brain alike many other deficiencies that plague the human. Stating that the OP needs anger management just adds fuel to the fire. If you don't have anything nice to say, like you are taught in grade school, don't say anything at all. Keep your negative comments to yourself.

As for the OP, I welcome you with open arms to Crackberry.com. If you need any help with anything let us know or just simply PM me. Just so you know, .374 in my honest opinion, is the best software version OS. I get great battery life and my device runs super smoothly. Make sure to charge the device CORRECTLY. Drain the battery and do a full charge for 3 cycles.

Welcome to Crackberry

Fulfilling my Crackberry Addiction using Tapatalk

Thanks Coraya . I was very impressed with the battery life of BB Curve. It lated for a good 16 hours based on mad heavy usage so I'm very satisfied. I'll definitely keep in mind on charging it correctly. Makes sense.
    01-15-12 02:22 PM
    You're in DC - all the carriers have pretty good service there. Being realistic about it, unless you are in the middle of nowhere with a black hole in the signal around home or work, it is unlikely you will find much difference in carrier performance so the choice really comes down to who offers a phone you like, at an acceptable rate. Get yourself into one or two of the carrier stores and get an idea of how the phones feel in your hand, and check the rates available. Oh... and don't be misled by the promise if "4G" and "future enhancements" - make your judgement on what service you will get immediately and take anything later as a free bonus if it happens.
    When you're out in the open the coverage is great, but say you go inside a building with tad thick ceilings and you lose reception all together. I switched over to Sprint. It's the 3rd largest wireless carrier in the country and is the only one that offers unlimited data so I can jam to Pandora without worrying about using Data. I got a week to test it out to see if it's to my liking. It's definitely better than sprint. T-Mobile doesn't have great 3G...well never seen it go into 3G mode to be quite honest.
    01-15-12 02:24 PM
    I carry an AT&T phone and two Verizon phones. Both are almost identical in coverage. There is a tiny difference in that the Verizon phones get *slightly* better coverage inside the Metro. I can go from Union to almost Bethesda without losing signal except when I'm inside the actual tunnel.

Other than that, both phones lose reception in the same exact dead spot just North of New York Ave.

If you live inside the city, you will do fine with either carrier.
    I don't live in the actual city. I work in Old Town Alexandria and live in Lorton, which is located in the farthest southern part of Fairfax County. Reception is okay, but 4G and 3G is usually non existent there on T-Mobile.
    01-15-12 02:26 PM
    Sorry dude, but I'm LMAO-ing at this, 'cos I can relate. I sent my 9000 flying across the room one day after at&t dropped the same call with my wife for the fourth time in about as many minutes (the problem was actually her iPhone, but she was several miles away in her car so pitching her phone was not an option at the time). I was expecting to see it in pieces wherever it landed, but all that happened to it was the battery door popped off and the battery fell out, otherwise not a scratch anywhere. So whatever you do, be sure to not get a BB slider, and it should survive all the temper tantrums you can throw at it.
    I'm pretty sure I'll laugh about it some time down the rode lol. I tried out the Blackberry Torch and I wasn't too impressed by the keyboard it was hard to type on so I stuck with Curve. I might decide to go over to a Bold in the near future, but in the mean time I'm in love with the Curve series.
    01-15-12 02:28 PM
    I'm pretty sure I'll laugh about it some time down the rode lol. I tried out the Blackberry Torch and I wasn't too impressed by the keyboard it was hard to type on so I stuck with Curve. I might decide to go over to a Bold in the near future, but in the mean time I'm in love with the Curve series.
    I agree ... the keyboard isn't the Torch's strong point, other than the fact that it has one withe a large display. It's decent enough and better than other sliders, but nowhere near as good as other BB's. Nothing at all wrong with the Curves.
    01-15-12 03:31 PM
    I agree ... the keyboard isn't the Torch's strong point, other than the fact that it has one withe a large display. It's decent enough and better than other sliders, but nowhere near as good as other BB's. Nothing at all wrong with the Curves.
    I honestly agree that it's better than most sliders. I loved how the touch screen was really responsive, but like you said, if I get frustrated and toss the phone, I could do some serious damage to it. I mean....look at my Android lol.
    01-15-12 04:58 PM
    The Curve is definitely the most user-resistant BlackBerry (in terms of misuse!). My friend accidentally drove over her 9330 with a Land Rover and nothing happened to it! She has dropped it in lakes, rivers, toilets, ect. and it works perfectly. I also love the Torch series, if only they weren't AT&T only... My favorite is the Bold series. I had the 9650 and now the 9930 and they are both wonderful phones! The keyboard is perfectly spaced and sized.

Welcome to BlackBerry!
    01-16-12 04:41 PM
    That is the great thing about Blackberry - variety. iPhone is iPhone and most Android phones are similar too. With BB you can have the Curve, Torch, or Bold depending on your taste and needs.
    01-16-12 05:38 PM
    If you are going to smash your phone, make sure you dispose it correctly. You could even sell the parts on ebay. You could also drop it at any of those places where they recycle batteries and electronics.

Just my �2.

Enjoy your new phone.
    01-16-12 08:06 PM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD