I picked up a blackberry curve from verizon wireless the other day and I'm in love. It is such an upgrade from my old lg chocolate, I can hardly believe it. so far I've downloaded opera mini, iskoot, viigo, an irc client, google earth, gmail, jivetalk, and facebook. I don't know how anyone vould choose the iphone over this. My roommate at ucla last year had one and I never really saw its allure. All of the cool apps its known for are available for blackberry and I hate the touch screeb keyboard. I've never been a fanboy of anything but I think bb has won me over. They could destroy the iphone if they just organized all the apps into a store similar to apples and gave companies better incentives to create software for bb phones.
    Now a few quick questions- are there any other good apps out there I a missing? And how exactly do I set up my email for my bb?

Thanks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-15-08 08:47 PM
    And how exactly do I set up my email for my bb?
    There is a e-mail set-up Wizard on your device , or you can log into your carriers BIS page HERE and set it up from there. GL and welcome to CB.
    07-15-08 10:27 PM
    Welcome :-)

As for the apps I don't even use any lol, well one the Launch for the CrackBerry site but that is it :-)
    07-15-08 10:30 PM
    Welcome to Crackberry!

Some applications:
    FACEBOOK
    TWITTER BERRY
    ABC NEWS
    WEATHERBUG
    CRACKBERRY LAUNCHER My Fav.
    Viigo
    07-15-08 11:29 PM
    I also went from a palm (a year ago), to an LG chocolate (a few months ago) to my new curve (6 great days ago).

I don't know how I lived without it and I don't think any phone I ever own again will come close to the curve.

07-15-08 11:36 PM
    Congrats to both of you

Welcome to Crackberry.com, and enjoy your phones
    07-15-08 11:49 PM
    Congrats! You're bound to be more addicted

07-15-08 11:49 PM
    Congrats and welcome to Crackberry!! As a fairly new user myself (about a month) I know you will love it more and more. It seems there is nothing a BB cant do.
    07-16-08 12:01 AM
    Welcome to the Dark side, which also happens to be the side with free cookies and beer. But were in short supply of both *burps*, so i guess its just welcome.There's a sofa over there if ur tired, we also have a small lounge with non-alcoholic beverages.
    Hope you enjoy your stay
    07-16-08 01:10 AM
    Congratulations!!! welcome to crackberry
    07-16-08 01:12 AM
    I picked up a blackberry curve from verizon wireless the other day and I'm in love. It is such an upgrade from my old lg chocolate, I can hardly believe it. so far I've downloaded opera mini, iskoot, viigo, an irc client, google earth, gmail, jivetalk, and facebook. I don't know how anyone vould choose the iphone over this. My roommate at ucla last year had one and I never really saw its allure. All of the cool apps its known for are available for blackberry and I hate the touch screeb keyboard. I've never been a fanboy of anything but I think bb has won me over. They could destroy the iphone if they just organized all the apps into a store similar to apples and gave companies better incentives to create software for bb phones.
    Now a few quick questions- are there any other good apps out there I a missing? And how exactly do I set up my email for my bb?

Thanks.

welcome to CB and BB.
    07-16-08 06:10 AM
    Welcome to CB!!!!
    07-16-08 03:18 PM
    I have an LG now, the flip version of their chocolate, and have had it like a year and a half... I am desperate to upgrade to a BB, and really crave a Curve considering what great reviews they get. But I hate to pick up a Curve a couple months before a new model comes out, so therefore I am hoping to hold out for a BOLD or a Thunder/Storm.

Wish me luck....
    07-16-08 03:26 PM
    Congrats on the new BB! When I first got mine I spent hours upon hours upon hours at this site and found tons of great apps. I tried them all - some I loved, some not so much. Have fun!
    07-16-08 03:32 PM
    Welcome to the Crack!

07-16-08 03:42 PM
    Hello & welcome to the addiction!!!
    07-16-08 03:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD