Anytime I see someone with an iOS device I think they are dumb and don't know about comptuers/phones/tech/cars etc. Its a good indicator man. I've tested the stereotype its pretty accurate.
    I'm not a huge iOS fan, or at least I prefer BB10 over it.
    Does that mean I'm smart? No, it just means that I prefer BB10 over iOS.

My brother is very good with computers. He's built several and some other gadgets. He gets called by all kinds of family & friends to set up their computers for them.
    Guess what? He has an iPhone.
    (He also has 2 Bachelor's Degrees and a Master's.)
    11-01-13 12:34 AM
    Except the story is a fiction. In real life dinosaurs had extinct. :P
    Was this statement because you were dressed as Captain Obvious for Halloween?
    paper_monkey and mkelley65 like this.
    11-01-13 12:41 AM
    If the shoe fits...

BB until it is not CDN
    11-01-13 01:09 AM
    welcome to the brainwashed land of Droid fanatics. just as bad as Apple fanatics.
    Or BlackBerry fanatics for that matter. We all love our phones, and there's nothing wrong with that. The problem comes when we assume that everyone else's phones suck, and they only bought them because they're sheep.

The fact is, the top end Apple, Android and BlackBerry devices are all pretty capable phones, and each of them has fans that are plenty smart.
    11-01-13 02:30 AM
    Anytime I see someone with an iOS device I think they are dumb and don't know about comptuers/phones/tech/cars etc. Its a good indicator man. I've tested the stereotype its pretty accurate.
    Lol this is to funny

Posted via CB10
    11-01-13 03:28 AM
    LOL!!!! yah I know how guys are with phones and cars....
    Well at least those having a Z30 can always boast theirs being bigger.... ahaahhaa

For the Q10 always can fall on the "it's not the size, it's how you use it" cliche :-P

Either way, boys will be boys

"Hey that is my Q... 10... via CB10
    11-01-13 04:44 AM
    Lol. I guess for today I'm a devil from Tanzania. And that's a different jump
    Tasmania?
    11-01-13 05:11 AM
    Well at least those having a Z30 can always boast theirs being bigger.... ahaahhaa

For the Q10 always can fall on the "it's not the size, it's how you use it" cliche :-P

Either way, boys will be boys

"Hey that is my Q... 10... via CB10
    It is not always a cliche.
    11-01-13 06:28 AM
    Let them communicate among themselves and and their NSA buddies...

Posted via my BlackBerry Z30.
    Unless your BlackBerry 10 smartphone is activated on a BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10 server your equal fodder for the NSA, GCHQ, CSEC et. al. I ought to know.
    11-01-13 06:35 AM
    So I was at the Bar with 4 co-workers and they all have DIEphones so I pull out my naked all white beautiful Q10 and as soon as it hit the Bar counter they just went on a what the he'll you still have a blackberry rant! Didn't even care what model it was or the quality build of the phone.I was called a Dinosaur to it looks like a fake phone that you see on store shelves as a demo lol even the bar tender had a IPhone and said I was so out of date having a BB! So I told them to all kill themselves lol

Posted via CB10
    You should have showed them what the Q10 can do in stead.
    currentodysseys likes this.
    11-01-13 06:48 AM
    Did you read what I said? All you took away from what I said was something completely dismissive of all the great qualities of iPhones, when I was only critical of its capabilities as a "phone" compared to BlackBerry devices? Weird, when I think I was absolutely clear that the iPhone is a great device. IOS is a great OS.

I hope that when I go to future shop tomorrow to trade my iPad 3rd Gen for an iPad air I don't have to tolerate that bullcocky from other people in line.

Posted via CB10
    He asked you why you think it's horrible as a Phone. Diverting into that mumbo jumbo about it being your opinion is just funny. You could at least go into REASONS why it's a terrible phone for you.
    Does the contact log not work well? is call clarity and noise cancellation abysmal? No speakerphone? Does it mess up contacts, etc?

These are hard reasons you could elaborate on. When you fail to do that, one begins to suspect FUD.
    11-01-13 07:52 AM
    Careful...This statement says a lot more about your IQ than you think :
    solitude1984 and reeneebob like this.
    11-01-13 07:54 AM
    Hahahaha - I thought that guy was joking. Is he really defending the iPhone on crackberry.com, and then disturbed by the negative responses he is receiving? If so, then I might have to agree with freedomx20a. - LOL - You're dumb.
    11-01-13 08:23 AM
    Well, I was in KFC yesterday and I took out my Z10 and two guys started freaking out like "is that a Z10?". "That's the S5 killer, nothing is a slick as that".
    Happened to me in NY subway last december. I was playing with the dev alpha a (the one who has a barcode instead of blackberry on the front), a guy said, "omg that is a blackberry prototype? can i see the new features?"
    Sexy Sadie likes this.
    11-01-13 11:25 AM
    it is an invitation to showcase your phone.

So I was at the Bar with 4 co-workers and they all have DIEphones so I pull out my naked all white beautiful Q10 and as soon as it hit the Bar counter they just went on a what the he'll you still have a blackberry rant! Didn't even care what model it was or the quality build of the phone.I was called a Dinosaur to it looks like a fake phone that you see on store shelves as a demo lol even the bar tender had a IPhone and said I was so out of date having a BB! So I told them to all kill themselves lol

Posted via CB10
    11-01-13 12:49 PM
    He asked you why you think it's horrible as a Phone. Diverting into that mumbo jumbo about it being your opinion is just funny. You could at least go into REASONS why it's a terrible phone for you.
    Does the contact log not work well? is call clarity and noise cancellation abysmal? No speakerphone? Does it mess up contacts, etc?

These are hard reasons you could elaborate on. When you fail to do that, one begins to suspect FUD.
    Yes. Yes to everything you said. Please suggest some more inadequacies and I will agree with them also.

Which is my way of saying "sometimes, you don't know exactly what it is about something that you don't like, you just know you don't like it." Devices are very much like people in that way, don't you think? But sometimes you do know, and still don't say what it is. That's also funny... which is my way of saying "I'm not getting in that boat!" or "I'm not turning this into a flame war."

My original comment that hurt whathisnames feelings or whatever was about responding to being ridiculed in public over the OPs choice of using a BlackBerry. I certainly would be ready to give iOS / iPhone credit where credit is due, and where it's NOT due is as "A PHONE". You know why.
    semperfi45 likes this.
    11-01-13 12:52 PM
    You should have showed them what the Q10 can do in stead.
    I agree Sadie. (Instead is one word.) Check my posts you will find many things to find fault with.
    11-01-13 03:19 PM
    They didn't have signal and you did? So how useful are their super-duper phones, you just let them make a call with your working dinosaur phone! So next time they remember how your dinosaur ate their fancy useless mascots.

Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.1791 on AT&T
    11-01-13 03:32 PM
    The 10.0 that the phone came with was flawed. BB should have waited to release the new phones until they had at least 10.1 ready. 10.0 was so bad that I almost returned my AT&T Z10 but just before I was to return it, I loaded a 10.1 leak. That was much better and the phone stopped rebooting 5 times a day. Again, they messed up with launching the Z with 10.0.
    11-01-13 03:37 PM
    Happened to me too but, I made a phone call, scanned a clients business card, scanned a of documents. While still on the call doing this and surfing the net and topped it off doing a BBM and a text, still on the phone.

I then invited them to do the exact same thing.......... oh, they couldn't. but I was a dinosaur. It was funny and pathetic. Then, one of the guys iPhone's died right there.

Only other phone of good quality is the Samsung.

Posted via CB10

Cool story bro...
    11-01-13 04:09 PM
    Probably the most irritating thing about Blackberry/Z10/Q10... Is that hardly anyone knows they exists. Every time I show mine to someone they love it, and have that I want to own it look in their eye. Blackberry should kick themselves in their own junk for screwing up the marketing on these phones so bad.

I sold an iPhone4 (not 4S) for $179.99 a few weeks ago, and bought my wife a Z10 for $180 on eBay. What fool is buying an iPhone 4 for that kind of money when you get a Z10 or $0.01 more? Someone who doesn't know the Z10 exists.
    or someone who is invested in the Apple ecosystem and wants the latest apps?
    11-01-13 04:19 PM
    Apple ecosystem = bad investment. Apps are overrated.
    11-01-13 04:20 PM
    I like to show the sheep this page: The HTML5 test - How well does your browser support HTML5?

It's the HTML5 Test site which ranks browsers. Surprise! BB10 devices' browser have the highest rating and iPhone's iOS7 browser enjoys rank #6.

Suck it iSheep

LOVE IT!!!
    How many HTML5 websites do you have bookmarked that you use daily? Software can't be relied upon to be a "one-upper"
    Look at BBM, one day its exclusive then the next day everyone has it. If Apple wanted to, they could destroy your "score" with a single update. I find the whole benchmarking thing really annoying, especially since around here, every 2nd post someones mentioning how we don't need state of the art processing because BB10 is so efficient... BTW, i recently acquired a S4 knockoff that score just 50 points lower than my Z10. If I install Chrome the gap narrows. I love the feel and flow of BB10, I'm enjoying my "Samsoong" too, but for other reasons. Why start a war when you have a smaller army?
    Last edited by turbodmac; 11-01-13 at 04:29 PM. Reason: fixed quote
    11-01-13 04:27 PM
    Apple ecosystem = bad investment. Apps are overrated.
    LOL, you forgot the little smiley for sarcasm...
    11-01-13 04:27 PM
    LOL - people are so religious about their phones. On another forum, there was a thread asking what apps people had on their phones. I said what was on my Z10 and got a snide, "Holy crap- a BlackBerry - what year is this?!" response. But then people were actually surprised at the apps I had on it. BlackBerry has huge app holes, but I think the negative press sometimes causes people to think that the app gap is even worse than it is.
    11-01-13 04:37 PM
149 ... 23456