We all know how jurassic park ended. I'm on the side of the dinosaur.

BlackBerry Z10.
    That was just a movie that didn't have the realities of ELE of an asteroid named Android.
    Acidwire likes this.
    10-31-13 11:43 AM
    So I was at the Bar with 4 co-workers and they all have DIEphones so I pull out my naked all white beautiful Q10 and as soon as it hit the Bar counter they just went on a what the he'll you still have a blackberry rant! Didn't even care what model it was or the quality build of the phone.I was called a Dinosaur to it looks like a fake phone that you see on store shelves as a demo lol even the bar tender had a IPhone and said I was so out of date having a BB! So I told them to all kill themselves lol

Posted via CB10
    .one thing i know OP are to sensitive,writing on CB forum jto make himself feeling supported..after his heart are being broken by his co-workers and bartender.poor OP

let us all giving our support to OP by giving words like :
    " it's not you it's them "
    "they are the fool one"
    "they are just bunch of dumb people"
    " they are just a sheep"
    " you pick correctly it is a tool not a toys"
    Acidwire likes this.
    10-31-13 11:44 AM
    Lol. I guess for today I'm a devil from Tanzania. And that's a different jump
    Wouldn't that be Tazmania?
    David in Durham likes this.
    10-31-13 11:48 AM
    Well, I was in KFC yesterday and I took out my Z10 and two guys started freaking out like "is that a Z10?". "That's the S5 killer, nothing is a slick as that". In Barbados BlackBerry still has a lot of credibility. There are the detractors who are content to sell their souls to Google but not everyone blindly follows the trend like the USA.
    Funny how the WORLD numbers pretty much match the assumption that BlackBerry has lost all credibility as a consumer device. Not sure why so many want to call the fall of BlackBerry a "trend" that is all the fault of the USA??
    10-31-13 11:49 AM
    get a better job or a higher position. then none of your friends or coworkers would talk smack about you or your phone
    10-31-13 01:32 PM
    I say you "forgive" them for the blasphemy for in their ignorance they knew not what they were talking about.
    10-31-13 01:46 PM
    There is definitely a weird peer pressure aspect to it for some folks. I will share something I overheard in the local Verizon store a few days ago, because I think it falls in the same category.

I was actually checking out the HTC One because I was thinking I might like to tinker with Android a little now that I can use BBM on it. So right next to me -- there are a couple of older women looking at phones -- obviously interested in smartphones. The sales person (a younger lady) is showing them the Galaxy S4. They also want to know about the S3. She (the salesperson) then goes on to say that the S3... "is pretty nice too. But it's not as new as the S4, so it will probably only be a year or so before people start joking you for having it".

Lol.
    David in Durham likes this.
    10-31-13 01:58 PM
    So I was at the Bar with 4 co-workers and they all have DIEphones so I pull out my naked all white beautiful Q10 and as soon as it hit the Bar counter they just went on a what the he'll you still have a blackberry rant! Didn't even care what model it was or the quality build of the phone.I was called a Dinosaur to it looks like a fake phone that you see on store shelves as a demo lol even the bar tender had a IPhone and said I was so out of date having a BB! So I told them to all kill themselves lol

Posted via CB10
    Let it go in one ear and out the other. It's cheaper........trust me on that.
    southlander and Sexy Sadie like this.
    10-31-13 01:59 PM
    There is definitely a weird peer pressure aspect to it for some folks. I will share something I overheard in the local Verizon store a few days ago, because I think it falls in the same category.

I was actually checking out the HTC One because I was thinking I might like to tinker with Android a little now that I can use BBM on it. So right next to me -- there are a couple of older women looking at phones -- obviously interested in smartphones. The sales person (a younger lady) is showing them the Galaxy S4. They also want to know about the S3. She (the salesperson) then goes on to say that the S3... "is pretty nice too. But it's not as new as the S4, so it will probably only be a year or so before people start joking you for having it".

Lol.
    Wowww....I'd think if anything people would think it's cool that "older" people even had a smartphone!
    10-31-13 02:30 PM
    You should have put it into Demo Mode and then set it down asking if their phone was that advanced.
    10-31-13 02:45 PM
    BlackBerry should so a campaign where they compare bbos to bb10.

Should how far things have come and how familiar they still are.

Love me some BlackBerry !
    10-31-13 03:58 PM
    The funny thing is that the iPhone is a pretty good device. I think it's just ironic that it has the word "Phone" right in the name and that's the thing it's absolutely worst at being. They should call it "iGPS" or "iMobileComputer" or "iAllPurposeGadget" or even "iTendo" but to call something a Phone and have actually using it as a "phone" be the thing it doesn't do all that well, is, in a word, amusing. I used an iPhone as my daily driver for months but I couldn't stand it any more because it was so bad at being a phone compared to my BlackBerry experiences. That said: Android is FAR WORSE, and Windows Phone is better (than Apple and Android, I mean).

So my answer is "I need my phone to be a great phone, first and foremost. And in that, BB devices have been and always will be superior to iPhone." They will have nothing to say to that but "True..."
    paper_monkey likes this.
    10-31-13 04:12 PM
    Your ID shows a Bold 9930!!!

Posted via CB10
    10-31-13 06:53 PM
    The funny thing is that the iPhone is a pretty good device. I think it's just ironic that it has the word "Phone" right in the name and that's the thing it's absolutely worst at being. They should call it "iGPS" or "iMobileComputer" or "iAllPurposeGadget" or even "iTendo" but to call something a Phone and have actually using it as a "phone" be the thing it doesn't do all that well, is, in a word, amusing. I used an iPhone as my daily driver for months but I couldn't stand it any more because it was so bad at being a phone compared to my BlackBerry experiences. That said: Android is FAR WORSE, and Windows Phone is better (than Apple and Android, I mean).

So my answer is "I need my phone to be a great phone, first and foremost. And in that, BB devices have been and always will be superior to iPhone." They will have nothing to say to that but "True..."
    This is a blanket statement that is unprovable. Blackberry is better than every iPhone and Android phone as a phone? Prove it.
    Blacklatino likes this.
    10-31-13 06:57 PM
    This is a blanket statement that is unprovable. Blackberry is better than every iPhone and Android phone as a phone? Prove it.
    I put "I think..." near the beginning, so that gives me free reign to say whatever I want and offer nothing by way of proof... except that I am no longer using an iPhone which completes the circular argument and is proof of itself.
    10-31-13 07:04 PM
    I put "I think..." near the beginning, so that gives me free reign to say whatever I want and offer nothing by way of proof... except that I am no longer using an iPhone which completes the circular argument and is proof of itself.
    I'm not going to argue about what you said because its plain for everyone to read. I understand it is an opinion but give me a break. If they were as bad as you say they wouldn't keep sellng, right? Trying to make a product sound worse than it is so yours seems better doesn't help anything.
    Blacklatino likes this.
    10-31-13 07:15 PM
    A mate swaggered into the pub only a couple of weeks ago and pulled out his Nokia, something like a Nokia 6020 and probably about 8-10 years old, monochrome screen proper daddy phone. No sucker took the ****, we just bought beer instead.
    10-31-13 07:32 PM
    The only thing circular is your footprints in the sand back tracking'.
    mikeo007 and Blacklatino like this.
    10-31-13 08:53 PM
    We all know how jurassic park ended. I'm on the side of the dinosaur.

BlackBerry Z10.
    Except the story is a fiction. In real life dinosaurs had extinct. :P
    Blacklatino likes this.
    10-31-13 09:07 PM
    I like to show the sheep this page: The HTML5 test - How well does your browser support HTML5?

It's the HTML5 Test site which ranks browsers. Surprise! BB10 devices' browser have the highest rating and iPhone's iOS7 browser enjoys rank #6.

Suck it iSheep

LOVE IT!!!
    10-31-13 09:26 PM

Posted via CB10
    Anytime I see someone with an iOS device I think they are dumb and don't know about comptuers/phones/tech/cars etc. Its a good indicator man. I've tested the stereotype its pretty accurate.
    mkelley65 likes this.
    10-31-13 09:27 PM
    Probably the most irritating thing about Blackberry/Z10/Q10... Is that hardly anyone knows they exists. Every time I show mine to someone they love it, and have that I want to own it look in their eye. Blackberry should kick themselves in their own junk for screwing up the marketing on these phones so bad.

I sold an iPhone4 (not 4S) for $179.99 a few weeks ago, and bought my wife a Z10 for $180 on eBay. What fool is buying an iPhone 4 for that kind of money when you get a Z10 or $0.01 more? Someone who doesn't know the Z10 exists.
    Elite1 and paper_monkey like this.
    10-31-13 09:45 PM
    welcome to the brainwashed land of Droid fanatics. just as bad as Apple fanatics.
    10-31-13 10:28 PM
    Upgrade to a z30 lol. I showed it to my friends today and they were stunned it was a BlackBerry.

Posted from my Z30
    10-31-13 10:38 PM
    I'm not going to argue about what you said because its plain for everyone to read. I understand it is an opinion but give me a break. If they were as bad as you say they wouldn't keep sellng, right? Trying to make a product sound worse than it is so yours seems better doesn't help anything.
    Did you read what I said? All you took away from what I said was something completely dismissive of all the great qualities of iPhones, when I was only critical of its capabilities as a "phone" compared to BlackBerry devices? Weird, when I think I was absolutely clear that the iPhone is a great device. IOS is a great OS.

I hope that when I go to future shop tomorrow to trade my iPad 3rd Gen for an iPad air I don't have to tolerate that bullcocky from other people in line.

Posted via CB10
    10-31-13 11:12 PM
149 12345 ...