BlackBerry has huge app holes
    LMAO, best terminology ever!
    11-01-13 05:52 PM

<Snip>

Only other phone of good quality is the Samsung.

Posted via CB10
    Thanks dude. I laughed so hard I crapped my pants when I read that.
    11-01-13 05:53 PM
    Laughter is the best medicine! Cheers

Posted via CB10
    11-01-13 07:03 PM
    I certainly would be ready to give iOS / iPhone credit where credit is due, and where it's NOT due is as "A PHONE". You know why.
    Nope I don't know why, and apparently neither do you since you can't give a straight answer.
    11-01-13 07:46 PM
    I'm not a huge iOS fan, or at least I prefer BB10 over it.
    Does that mean I'm smart? No, it just means that I prefer BB10 over iOS.

My brother is very good with computers. He's built several and some other gadgets. He gets called by all kinds of family & friends to set up their computers for them.
    Guess what? He has an iPhone.
    (He also has 2 Bachelor's Degrees and a Master's.)
    Well I don't have a masters but I build my own rigs and make websites for a living. And in my life's experience iphone users don't know **** about ****.

Posted via Q10 using CB10
    11-02-13 12:52 AM
    Well I don't have a masters but I build my own rigs and make websites for a living. And in my life's experience iphone users don't know **** about ****.

Hmm. Hopefully you will obtain more life experience.

A walk here or here or maybe here at noon time may help.

That's just a couple of places. Many areas you can go to see people with iPhones that do "know **** about ****"

Just need to leave the bubble.
    Last edited by sinsin07; 11-02-13 at 06:36 AM.
    11-02-13 12:58 AM
    I couldn't give a rats *** what people think of my phone (Bold 9700). If they're too ignorant to think for themselves and choose a phone not based on popularity then parrot on about how "superior" their mobile is then I don't want to know. There is no point arguing with close minded imbeciles with padlocked minds.

My BlackBerry is robust, secure and efficient. Touchphones of the fruity and robot variety are just plain moronic and childish in my opinion. They are counterproductive and actually slow down one's efficiency. The mad obsession with apps and inbuilt data mining functionality with these phones are further reasons not to embrace technology that works against the user.
    Sexy Sadie likes this.
    11-02-13 07:11 AM
    So I was at the Bar with 4 co-workers and they all have DIEphones so I pull out my naked all white beautiful Q10 and as soon as it hit the Bar counter they just went on a what the he'll you still have a blackberry rant! Didn't even care what model it was or the quality build of the phone.I was called a Dinosaur to it looks like a fake phone that you see on store shelves as a demo lol even the bar tender had a IPhone and said I was so out of date having a BB! So I told them to all kill themselves lol

Posted via CB10
    Yes, because making suicide jokes is a logical and reasonable response to someone dissing a hunk of plastic.

Ever had a family member attempt or commit suicide? I'd bet no considering you think it's 'lol' to tell people to 'kill themselves' over a cell phone.
    11-02-13 07:30 AM

You've met them all?
    11-02-13 07:46 AM
    My BlackBerry is robust, secure and efficient. Touchphones of the fruity and robot variety are just plain moronic and childish in my opinion. They are counterproductive and actually slow down one's efficiency. The mad obsession with apps and inbuilt data mining functionality with these phones are further reasons not to embrace technology that works against the user.
    snip...There is no point arguing with close minded imbeciles with padlocked minds.
    The irony.
    11-02-13 08:01 AM
    I couldn't give a rats *** what people think of my phone (Bold 9700). If they're too ignorant to think for themselves and choose a phone not based on popularity then parrot on about how "superior" their mobile is then I don't want to know. There is no point arguing with close minded imbeciles with padlocked minds.

You're 100% correct. I agree with you wholeheartedly. The sheeple all bleat against you for speaking these truths. (See post #110 immediately above for an example of their herd mentality.)
    11-02-13 09:16 AM
    (See post #110 immediately above for an example of their herd mentality.)
    Members of a herd are usually experts on their mentality.
    11-02-13 09:20 AM
    Members of a herd are usually experts on their mentality.
    ... however limited that mentality may be.
    Sexy Sadie likes this.
    11-02-13 09:24 AM
    ... however limited that mentality may be.
    The irony has been lost on you.

My condolences.
    11-02-13 09:25 AM
    I agree Sadie. (Instead is one word.) Check my posts you will find many things to find fault with.
    Thank you, that was very helpfull.
    11-02-13 10:21 AM
    You're 100% correct. I agree with you wholeheartedly. The sheeple all bleat against you for speaking these truths. (See post #110 immediately above for an example of their herd mentality.)
    I'm a member of the "herd" that appreciates and gets excited over advancements in mobile technology. I appreciate tools that deliver the fastest methods of getting me the information I need when I need it so I can go about my day and not be tied to my phone any longer than I need to. The 9700 was an awesome phone...4 years ago. I still have one and it means too much to me to sell it or give it away. But it's in no way capable to serve as a daily driver for me. The battery pulls with 6 minute boot time, horrible browser, spinning clock, and lack of the productivity apps I've grown accustomed to are deal breakers. I choose my mobile devices not based on the brand on the back, but based on how they can assist me with my daily tasks.
    11-02-13 10:38 AM
    Anytime I see someone with an iOS device I think they are dumb and don't know about comptuers/phones/tech/cars etc. Its a good indicator man. I've tested the stereotype its pretty accurate.
    which is OF COURSE the reason my IT infrastructure, network, and database teams are about 70% iPhone users with 30% Android. And not a single personal BB in the lot.
    11-02-13 10:39 AM
    I'm not a huge iOS fan, or at least I prefer BB10 over it.
    Does that mean I'm smart? No, it just means that I prefer BB10 over iOS.

My brother is very good with computers. He's built several and some other gadgets. He gets called by all kinds of family & friends to set up their computers for them.
    Guess what? He has an iPhone.
    (He also has 2 Bachelor's Degrees and a Master's.)
    I'm growing to love you.....
    kbz1960 likes this.
    11-02-13 10:41 AM
    Or BlackBerry fanatics for that matter. We all love our phones, and there's nothing wrong with that. The problem comes when we assume that everyone else's phones suck, and they only bought them because they're sheep.

The fact is, the top end Apple, Android and BlackBerry devices are all pretty capable phones, and each of them has fans that are plenty smart.
    Could you PLEASE STOP BEING REASONABLE??!?!?! It's so annoying.....
    11-02-13 10:42 AM
    Well at least those having a Z30 can always boast theirs being bigger.... ahaahhaa

For the Q10 always can fall on the "it's not the size, it's how you use it" cliche :-P

Either way, boys will be boys

"Hey that is my Q... 10... via CB10
    SO MANY THINGS I COULD SAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alas, I must behave.....
    kbz1960 and currentodysseys like this.
    11-02-13 10:43 AM
    YOU OWE ME a bottle of Pepsi....half went on my screen and half I choked on....
    11-02-13 10:48 AM
    Do pigs travel in herds?
    11-02-13 10:50 AM
    Do pigs travel in herds?
    yup....a group of pigs is called either a litter or a herd....

there is also a murder of crows and a business of ferrets; those are more interesting terminologies, I think.

1. A shrewdness of apes 12. An exaltation of larks
    2. A battery of barracudas 13. A troop of monkeys
    3. A kaleidoscope of butterflies 14. A parliament of owls
    4. A quiver of cobras 15. An ostentation of peacocks
    5. A murder of crows 16. A rookery of penguins
    6. A convocation of eagles 17. A prickle of porcupines
    7. A charm of finches 18. An unkindness of ravens
    8. A skulk of foxes 19. A shiver of sharks
    9. A troubling of goldfish 20. A pod of whales
    10. A smack of jellyfish 21. A descent of woodpeckers
    11. A mob of kangaroos 22. A zeal of zebras
    11-02-13 10:53 AM
    Do pigs travel in herds?
    Some are confined to pens. Much worse.
    11-02-13 10:55 AM
    Pigs are, of course, considered unclean animals and forbidden by two major world religions.
    11-02-13 10:56 AM
149 ... 3456