So I was at the Bar with 4 co-workers and they all have DIEphones so I pull out my naked all white beautiful Q10 and as soon as it hit the Bar counter they just went on a what the he'll you still have a blackberry rant! Didn't even care what model it was or the quality build of the phone.I was called a Dinosaur to it looks like a fake phone that you see on store shelves as a demo lol even the bar tender had a IPhone and said I was so out of date having a BB! So I told them to all kill themselves lol

Posted via CB10
    10-30-13 06:09 PM
    So I was at the Bar with 4 co-workers and they all have DIEphones so I pull out my naked all white beautiful Q10 and as soon as it hit the Bar counter they just went on a what the he'll you still have a blackberry rant! Didn't even care what model it was or the quality build of the phone.I was called a Dinosaur to it looks like a fake phone that you see on store shelves as a demo lol even the bar tender had a IPhone and said I was so out of date having a BB! So I told them to all kill themselves lol

Posted via CB10
    LOL!!!! yah I know how guys are with phones and cars....
    10-30-13 06:14 PM
    As long as you didn't physically harm them, it's ok :P
    People do seem to think of BlackBerry 10 as the old cheap Curves with the spinning hourglass. Marketing should have taken care of that, but it seems like everyone else but BlackBerry themselves seem to see that.
    Ben1232 likes this.
    10-30-13 06:15 PM
    Dumb people will make dumb remarks, what else can you expect from them?
    10-30-13 06:15 PM
    LOL!!!! yah I know how guys are with phones and cars....
    Ouch "Stereo Typing" ;-)

Posted from my gorgeous Z30
    awindsr likes this.
    10-30-13 06:16 PM
    Ouch "Stereo Typing" ;-)

I guess it's true!! About the dinosaur part! Look at your DP!

Posted via CB10
    10-30-13 06:19 PM
    Guys at a bar said something stupid - remarkable! LOL.
    10-30-13 06:20 PM
    What's that saying, haters gonna hate? Lol
    cantina4me and Anilu7 like this.
    10-30-13 06:27 PM
    I guess it's true!! About the dinosaur part! Look at your DP!

Posted via CB10
    Chill out bro....he's a Gorn....

Smile okay!

10-30-13 06:31 PM
    Chill out bro....he's a Gorn....

Smile okay!
    What's a gorn?

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by elite1; 10-31-13 at 10:52 AM. Reason: Fixed quote
    richardat likes this.
    10-30-13 06:35 PM
    Captain James T Kirk against a Gorn. Google it :-)

Carl Estes likes this.
    10-30-13 06:37 PM
    Let them communicate among themselves and and their NSA buddies...

Posted via my BlackBerry Z30.
    10-30-13 06:50 PM

Posted via CB10
    So did the sheep commit mass suicide?
    10-30-13 07:08 PM
    So did the sheep commit mass suicide?
    Naw we just got drunk so I took one of there phone when one of my co-workers went to the bathroom and apon there return I showed what a gr8 beer coaster Iphones make lol

Posted via CB10
    10-30-13 07:12 PM

Posted via CB10
    That's because of the signature keypad. If it were a Z they would be asking you if it were a DROID and have you show them it's features. Should have shown of the features of BB10.

Posted via CB10
    newcollector likes this.
    10-30-13 07:13 PM

Posted via CB10
    You should be prepared for more of the same.

A small square screen with a keyboard attached in 2013's world of sleek all glass front smartphones screams jurassic park.

Best to keep it out of sight, else you'll continue to be on the receiving end of comments only a paleontologist could love.
    richardat, kevinnugent and Etios like this.
    10-30-13 07:45 PM
    That's because of the signature keypad. If it were a Z they would be asking you if it were a DROID and have you show them it's features. Should have shown of the features of BB10.

Posted via CB10
    Haha I have a Z and this happens to me all the time.

Friend/colleague: "Hey man, cool android phone, is that one of those new droids?"

Me: "No, it's a BlackBerry kick *** Z10"

F/c: "WTF?"

Posted via CB10
    10-30-13 07:52 PM
    Makes you wonder if they should have dumped the name BlackBerry completely

Posted by Z10
    10-30-13 08:56 PM
    Lmao...same happened at work. they were all trying to download a particular app to communicate between each other. They sent me a link and of course it wasn't available for BlackBerry, just iphone and Android.
    Then started the dinosaur /fossel comments lol.
    I may end up getting an iPhone issued to me just to "keep up". As they say.

Just aggravating to have been put into this position with such a quality phone and a quality company that was run into the ground.

Posted via my Zee 10
    kbz1960 likes this.
    10-30-13 09:07 PM

Posted via CB10
    That's the score iPhone are ****e BlackBerry rule

Posted via CB10
    10-31-13 07:02 AM
    Well, I was in KFC yesterday and I took out my Z10 and two guys started freaking out like "is that a Z10?". "That's the S5 killer, nothing is a slick as that". In Barbados BlackBerry still has a lot of credibility. There are the detractors who are content to sell their souls to Google but not everyone blindly follows the trend like the USA.

Posted via CB10
    10-31-13 07:12 AM
    U should have passed the Q on to them and watch them try to turn the phone on. Priceless.

Curve 8320, Bold 9780, Bold 9900, PB 64gb, Z10
    Sexy Sadie likes this.
    10-31-13 07:14 AM
    LOL I was at the bar last weekend, and the bartenders were like, "Is tonight 'fall back'?" One of them says let me check and starts speaking, "When is daylight savings time?" into her apple phone. Then she's getting nowhere looking for the answer on the screen. I quickly, discretely type "daylight savings time" into home screen universal search of my BlackBerry 6 Bold, and there's the answer right at the top of the page of results google returned. I tell them no it's next weekend. I doubt they even realized what just happened, and that was the end of that.
    10-31-13 07:14 AM
    LOL I was at the bar last weekend, and the bartenders were like, "Is tonight 'fall back'?" One of them says let me check and starts speaking, "When is daylight savings time?" into her apple phone. Then she's getting nowhere looking for the answer on the screen. I quickly, discretely type "daylight savings time" into home screen universal search of my BlackBerry 6 Bold, and there's the answer right at the top of the page of results google returned. I tell them no it's next weekend. I doubt they even realized what just happened, and that was the end of that.

Lmao. My kids and I have witnessed many dumb moments of people with smartphones.

Curve 8320, Bold 9780, Bold 9900, PB 64gb, Z10
    10-31-13 07:18 AM
    I like to show the sheep this page: The HTML5 test - How well does your browser support HTML5?

It's the HTML5 Test site which ranks browsers. Surprise! BB10 devices' browser have the highest rating and iPhone's iOS7 browser enjoys rank #6.

Suck it iSheep
    Omnitech, freedomx20a and Cracklen like this.
    10-31-13 07:19 AM
149 123 ...