My best friend, Stu, is in town for a week. He has done most of my tattoos and we were sitting around bored last night! I have been kicking around the idea lately, so we did it! Here is 'MY MENU BUTTON'. I love the 'flying d's' and know that there is no other phone that I will ever use but a BlackBerry!

It's fresh and will lighten up a bit, I love it!

Anymore BB tats out there?
    09-29-08 12:35 PM
    LOL! No way, bad a$$!
    09-29-08 12:39 PM
    WOW! are you serious? lol
    09-29-08 12:50 PM
    WOW! are you serious? lol
    It is not coming off, if that is what you mean by serious.
    09-29-08 12:57 PM
    Crazy. Lol
    09-29-08 01:00 PM
    Hey KEVIN...where u at? Put this young man's pic of his new tattoo on the main Crackberry page!!!!

Are you serious? That's ridiculous!! WoW!
    09-29-08 01:10 PM
    [QUOTE=Musicdog;772513]Hey KEVIN...where u at? Put this young man's pic of his new tattoo on the main Crackberry page!!!!

I say put it on the front page too!
    09-29-08 01:11 PM
    Haha, too funny! Thanks guys.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-29-08 01:19 PM
    Wow you gotta seriously love Blackberry to do that...

09-29-08 01:26 PM
    Wow you gotta seriously love Blackberry to do that...

You can put me in that category.

09-29-08 01:28 PM
    Very nice... I've got a couple of tats and have kicked the idea of a bb tat around. Yours looks great.
    09-29-08 02:25 PM
    That Rocks! I agree--should be on the front page!!!
    09-29-08 02:39 PM
    Very nice... I've got a couple of tats and have kicked the idea of a bb tat around. Yours looks great.
    Thanks man! Getting two more while he is in town, maybe a BIS one, just kidding.

09-29-08 02:41 PM
    Man I miss the good ol' days (I'm not even 30 yet) when tattoo's used to be "cool"...

That's not bordem, that's obsessive complusion.

09-29-08 02:41 PM
    Man I miss the good ol' days (I'm not even 30 yet) when tattoo's used to be "cool"...

That's not bordem, that's obsessive complusion.

You can put me in that category as well. You should see my collection of 'Thirteen' tattoos.

09-29-08 02:47 PM
    It is not coming off, if that is what you mean by serious.
    Wait until Rim tells you it has to be burned off because you used their trademark without permission. Ouch!
    09-29-08 02:55 PM
    Wait until Rim tells you it has to be burned off because you used their trademark without permission. Ouch!

Won't happen and RIM could care less. He's not making any money off it..... Or sells himself.....

Come on let's get real....

Bro that is way to cool!!!!! Awesome work!!!!!
    09-29-08 02:58 PM
    OMG! Now thats dedication!!

Yes, definitely Front Page!
    09-29-08 03:00 PM
    Won't happen and RIM could care less. He's not making any money off it..... Or sells himself.....

Come on let's get real....

Bro that is way to cool!!!!! Awesome work!!!!!
    Umm, I used a big grin icon at the end - it was a joke! Sheesh!

But, as an aside, whether you are selling or making money off of a trademark or copyright has no bearing on a judgment against you. The holder of the trademark or copyright is the one that determines who has permission to use it. The no profit angle only affects how much the judgment against you will be. And, NO, I don't think Rim will care one little bit about this guy's tat. They might even want to feature him in an ad!
    09-29-08 03:38 PM
    lol

nice!

09-29-08 03:42 PM
    Umm, I used a big grin icon at the end - it was a joke! Sheesh!

But, as an aside, whether you are selling or making money off of a trademark or copyright has no bearing on a judgment against you. The holder of the trademark or copyright is the one that determines who has permission to use it. The no profit angle only affects how much the judgment against you will be. And, NO, I don't think Rim will care one little bit about this guy's tat. They might even want to feature him in an ad!
    In that case then what about Harley? I think not. no biggie, I just thought you were stressing this a bit. Sorry if I came off wrong...

I think it's cool as heck and we all should support him. ROCK ON!
    09-29-08 03:48 PM
    Do you have an apple on the other arm?
    09-29-08 03:51 PM
    In that case then what about Harley? I think not. no biggie, I just thought you were stressing this a bit. Sorry if I came off wrong...

I think it's cool as heck and we all should support him. ROCK ON!
    No problem
    And, honestly, I don't think any company would file a trademark infringement over a tattoo, even though it technically is an infringement. It would cause bad P.R. for something that has no real impact on them one way or the other. They would look extremely foolish to the general public. Not a good move for any company.
    Last edited by editguy; 09-29-08 at 04:52 PM.
    09-29-08 03:55 PM
    free advertising ftw!

Nice tat man.
    09-29-08 03:59 PM
    Thanks a lot guys. Nice post Benz! Haha. Appreciate the comments and love the reactions. Before anyone goes over board and judges me, get to know me, not by a tattoo choice. Thanks again y'all.

09-29-08 04:05 PM
74 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD