I love my Verizon wireless service, and won't give it up, but I like the i pod for music. I would like to know which blackberry has good sound quality and is goos for movies, internet radio, what Blackberry should I get?, and what about battery life?
    06-05-10 05:54 PM
    Check out the Storm2, that's probably going to be the best one as far as movies and stuff go. The sound quality has always been good IMO.
    06-05-10 05:56 PM
    I would have to say get the brand new Tour 9650, it will do everything your iPhone did, but better... with the exception of movies. I know you can load movies on your BB, I have yet to do so as its not as easy as it was with my iPhone so I just rent them on my Macbook Pro.
    06-05-10 06:04 PM
    Any will work for music, but I'd stay away from the storms personally, only because I prefer a physical keyboard, and also, their battery life isn't as amazing as most other blackberrys.
    06-05-10 06:13 PM
    Movies arn't that big a deal, but music would be important.
    06-05-10 06:39 PM
    I like the Storm 2. The 9650 is going to be awesome, but you will be getting half the screen. So if you want to watch videos, I would get the storm2.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-05-10 06:52 PM
    I love my Verizon wireless service, and won't give it up, but I like the i pod for music. I would like to know which blackberry has good sound quality and is goos for movies, internet radio, what Blackberry should I get?, and what about battery life?
    There is talk of the iPhone moving to Verizon. There is much talk of Asustek beginning full scale manufacturing of the CDMA iPhone 4G as early as November. Nonetheless, AT&T raising the early termination fees is an indicator that its hold on Apple is close to an end.

If you are still going to look for a blackberry, I'd suggest wait until the line of OS6 models has been announced. There is even uncertainty about the Storm 2 receiving OS6.
    06-05-10 06:56 PM
    The i phone going to Verizon has been ongoing for a very long time and it never happens, so I gave up on that happening, the problem is the data plans are as much as my cable bill, I hope that comes down over time as you can get a free Black berry, but the data plan is killer!
    06-05-10 07:03 PM
    Bold 9650 is the best Blackberry on the market so far....
    06-05-10 07:25 PM
    Bold 9650 is the best Blackberry on the market so far....
    and its a sure thing it would have OS6.
    06-05-10 07:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD