i think i found my dream job! i think i should be a blackberry consultant to new blackberry users! get your berry and call me! i LOVE teaching people how to use it and personalize it!

i just spent a 1/2 hr with an employee from a different office teaching him all about how to use his berry!!

i'll give all crackberry users my free service! anyone else must pay!!!
    06-17-08 07:44 PM
    Why would anybody pay you when everybody and their
    mama can learn everything they need to know here at CrackBerry for free?
    well i am only kidding...it was just a thought cause i enjoy teaching people how to use it and find all the little things about the phone
    06-17-08 07:51 PM
    I understand your joy in teaching others. I also enjoy teaching in my profession. I think that somewhere out there someone would pay you for the service.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-17-08 07:57 PM
    I understand your joy in teaching others. I also enjoy teaching in my profession. I think that somewhere out there someone would pay you for the service.

thanks for not making my feel dumb!
    i love training and a huge part of my job involves training and tonight made me think of this!
    obviously...this is not realistic
    06-17-08 08:00 PM
    thanks for not making my feel dumb!
    Trust me you are not dumb. The nonsense that greeted your post ...

Learn as much as you can, and if it is your dream, chase it.
    06-17-08 08:04 PM
    i think i found my dream job! i think i should be a blackberry consultant to new blackberry users! get your berry and call me! i LOVE teaching people how to use it and personalize it!

i just spent a 1/2 hr with an employee from a different office teaching him all about how to use his berry!!

i'll give all crackberry users my free service! anyone else must pay!!!
    I Think That Is A Pretty Good Idea!!! It Feels Good Teaching Someone Something That You Know About...........Specially If That Something Is Really What You Love...........And That's A BlackBerry!!!
    06-17-08 08:05 PM
    Blackberry consultant eh? Me likee!!!

There's a blackberry store here in michigan. You could work there!!!

06-17-08 08:07 PM
    Trust me you are not dumb. The nonsense that greeted your post ...
    Hey kids need to be potty trained, I want to get paid to teach them how to use the toilet...

How is that any less feasible then teaching someone how to use a BB?
    06-17-08 08:08 PM
    Wow.....people can be harsh!! Lol....u can help me! I know vey little about my phone and what it can do! It's pretty 'stock' now. I will be your student, don't let these guys give u a hard time. So many brilliant people here, that's all!

06-17-08 08:08 PM
    Teaching gets a bad reputation, I don't know why, it's important. There is nothing wrong with wanting to do that.
    06-17-08 08:11 PM
    well i am only kidding...it was just a thought cause i enjoy teaching people how to use it and find all the little things about the phone

Locciola I say go for it!!! I agree, its fun to help people out with their BB's. Heck, lets get a group of us together from CB and open an academy!!! haha.
    06-17-08 08:15 PM
    That sucks that you do something nice and then someone has to be negative nancy and ruin your moment. I think it is great I get to teach all kinds of people about jet engines at my work. Keep your chin up.

06-17-08 08:20 PM
    i love you all!!
    i usually dont let one person get to me like that-just rubbed me the wrong way. the more i read from him the more i know how much he doesnt matter. and i will not discuss that further.

anyways...thanks to everyone who enjoy this idea. i thought it would be a fun and lighthearted post!

i love teaching about what i love...blackberry, my job, snowboarding...etc!!

AND you all are why i love CB SO much!!
    06-17-08 08:22 PM

i love teaching about what i love...blackberry, my job, snowboarding...etc!!

Come teach me how to snowboard!! Lol....I tried once and fell SMACK onto my face. Ouch, but all in all it was a fun experience.
    06-17-08 08:24 PM
    Come teach me how to snowboard!! Lol....I tried once and fell SMACK onto my face. Ouch, but all in all it was a fun experience.
    off topic: haha!! i have done that several times! even backboarded off the mountain but some how i still managed to find my way back up there!! i'll come teach you!! trust me...if i can do it - you can!!
    06-17-08 08:27 PM
    Yeah, it is fun to teach others how to use their new toys. My cousins all got berries when they saw mine and I had a fun time showing them all the little tricks and tips that I have learned here. Then I pointed them to this site so they would leave me alone!!

In reference to the person who shall not be named............

I think it is funny that ANYONE would volunteer to potty train a child! I am only on my second child and would never wish that fate on anyone.
    06-17-08 08:31 PM

In reference to the person who shall not be named............

I think it is funny that ANYONE would volunteer to potty train a child! I am only on my second child and would never wish that fate on anyone.

BAHAHAHAHA!! No kidding right!! Noooo thank you!
    06-17-08 08:34 PM
    You breathe toilet air???? That's disgusting!!!!!
    and this just made my night!!! hahahahahaha!!!
    that's probably where he went wrong..too much toliet air can make you cranky and mean like him!
    06-17-08 08:38 PM

A blackberry is not rocket science, anybody should be able to use one with hands on training. Potty training would be more difficult in comparison.

For some people it is a breeze to use, and for others it takes some time, so just let people who would like to help them, help them! Thats what this whole forum is for right? Let it go dude.
    06-17-08 08:39 PM
    I know how you feel when someone gets a new bb and you help them. I love it. I just did it for my best friend. He was having trouble and I helped him. He ask me "how do u know all this information"? I said "CRACKBERRY"

06-17-08 08:40 PM
    WOW!!!!! JHARD has had serious problems with learning, ooopppps, I mean teachers in the past I see.....

And just because a BlackBerry is NOT rocket science, that doesn't mean people don't have questions and need help.

I'm sure you didn't know everything about your BlackBerry right out of the box. Or did you join CrackBerry because you know everything and want to help others?????
    06-17-08 08:41 PM
    Too bad. Maybe if someone had taken you by the hand as a child and taught you some manners you wouldn't be acting like such a tool. Just go away kid. Let the grownups talk here.
    EXACTLY, lets just let this go and actually talk about what this thread is about! Who else has a dream job???
    06-17-08 08:51 PM
    i love you all!!

Welcome to CrackBerry.

This is a career path, BlackBerry Trainers are on the site jobs list, plenty of them.

I like your attitude, count on me to back you up on the tech stuff.
    06-17-08 08:51 PM
    My apologies for jhard's behavior in this thread OP. I have gone through and removed his posts from this thread and those not directly related to the topic at hand.

Thread is back up and ready to go. As for jhard, he will be on a vacation.

Trevor
    Forum Moderator
    06-17-08 09:11 PM
    What'd he do?
    06-17-08 09:13 PM
63 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD