When I first heard about the idea I was sorely disappointed in BlackBerry and it's leader John Chen. It was like a kick to the stomach and I felt betrayed. However, I now find myself awaiting it's release with almost a desperate and joyful attitude. BlackBerry 10 is coming to a slow death whether we like it or not and my increasing need for a complete app store has been becoming ever more apparent.

Well, the Priv gives us the opportunity to continue to enjoy a lot of the things that we have come to enjoy about BlackBerry over the years while having the OS ecosystem support that serious business individuals and power users need in the cloud era. I'm #AllInWithThePriv and I can't wait until it's release date is announced and it goes up for sale. Way to go John Chen and BB!

Posted via CB10
    10-05-15 10:36 AM
    Well, I kinda agree with you that BB10 is dying a slow death!!! However, I'm going to wait till the launch of priv and only if it's as secure as BlackBerry, I'll give it a shot as I'm not a huge Droid fan..however if it's not as good, then I guess I have to say Adios to my beloved platform for the second best..that would be IPhone...I bought Z10,then Z30 and was longing for an all touch, but when Passport got launched, I thought let's give it a go and then an all touch would arrive..im happy with the Passport, but unfortunately I think writing is pretty much on the wall and I hate Droid, not that I like IPhone, but in comparison, it's much more acceptable than the Droid...so guess that will be it as can't wait more for an all touch monster from BB!!!

Beast Unleashed!! Passport is the Name!!!
    10-05-15 11:16 AM
    I still hope/see it fails. So #noworries
    10-05-15 11:19 AM
    I am not looking forward to it. If it sells well I might be able to grab some bb10 phones cheap to last me a few years. I will never go to Android. It is a complete mess of an os. And ios is not a choice either. So it's roll will old BlackBerry or Windows phone. I think I will stick with bb10. And they can't just bail on bb10 as they have government contracts. They have to maintain.

Posted via CB10
    jsmith00075, lift and BerrySoul like this.
    10-05-15 11:27 AM
    I'm sticking to BB10 phones too. I have now officially tried android, Windows phone, IOS and BlackBerry 10. Just sent back an iphone 6s. First Apple phone I ever used. Hated it. Really gave it about a week and just could not stand anything about it. What's with having to use itunes for everything? Anyway, BB10 beats the others hands down.
    BerrySoul likes this.
    10-05-15 10:38 PM
    BB10 OS and is mine.

  
    10-06-15 03:23 AM