I feel like...

...with a BlackBerry I could be a pimp and I mean for real.

... with a BlackBerry I could be a movie producer (Story Maker is awesome).

...with QNX in BlackBerry's core I could run the world.

I feel like with a BlackBerry anything is possible. Anyone else feel this way??? Share how you feel if you will below.

Rocking my Z(ed)10 \m/ YEEAAH!!!!!
    Jonesy1966 and BBVegasGirl80 like this.
    08-22-13 07:00 AM
    It's kind of cool once you realize how much more productive you can be and how much more organized you are. Spending a little time on another platform really brings it home. You come running back to BlackBerry, and when you get one in your hands, it's like, "phew! What the heck was I thinking!"
    08-22-13 07:21 AM
    It's kind of cool once you realize how much more productive you can be and how much more organized you are. Spending a little time on another platform really brings it home. You come running back to BlackBerry, and when you get one in your hands, it's like, "phew! What the heck was I thinking!"
    It's too bad the masses have felt the opposite for years. Think things are changing for those people now? Not trying to be a downer but for a very long time now most people have thought the opposite.
    08-22-13 07:26 AM
    Rehab. Worked for Lindsay

Posted via CB10
    08-22-13 07:33 AM
    Makes me feel like the world's greatest businessman.

Posted via CB10
    BBVegasGirl80 likes this.
    08-22-13 07:38 AM
    Well...not sure if I feel that awesome because of BB10 but I will say that my phone works me for me and that I like it very much
    08-22-13 08:02 AM
    My partner relies heavily on his phone for work and was recently forced to give up his Bold 9900 for an iPhone. Every day now he charges into the house after work, flings his phone down on the couch, and starts cussing, "I HATE that damned thing! How do people use it for work?"

I just sit there smiling, hugging my Z10.

What does he miss most? The notification light. Sometimes the simplest things are the most helpful.
    BBVegasGirl80 likes this.
    08-22-13 08:09 AM
    What does he miss most? The notification light. Sometimes the simplest things are the most helpful.
    That's hardly unique to BBRY -- it was his mistake to get an iPhone if it was that important to him. The notification light on the S4 and Note 2 work just as well as any I've had on a BB. And yes, there are multiple equivalents to BeBuzz that will let you change colors.
    amazinglygraceless likes this.
    08-22-13 08:16 AM
    That's hardly unique to BBRY -- it was his mistake to get an iPhone if it was that important to him. The notification light on the S4 and Note 2 work just as well as any I've had on a BB. And yes, there are multiple equivalents to BeBuzz that will let you change colors.
    Yeah I don't always understand why people talk about the notification light being some sort of "special" BlackBerry feature. It sure is handy, but it's not like it is exclusive to BlackBerry.
    08-22-13 08:19 AM
    Yeah I don't always understand why people talk about the notification light being some sort of "special" BlackBerry feature. It sure is handy, but it's not like it is exclusive to BlackBerry.
    Yeap, like Note 2 has it?

Posted via CB10
    08-22-13 08:29 AM
    Yeap, like Note 2 has it?

Posted via CB10
    Not sure what you mean. But the Note II does have a notification light.
    08-22-13 08:34 AM
    Is there a native "Pimpin" app to keep my "people's " in line? Sounds like a great productivity app. I tried sideloading PimpDroid, but the video wouldn't work

Posted via CB10 on my Z10 featuring BBM Channel C0002FE04
    08-22-13 08:41 AM
    Notification lights on Android are very common. I don't think I've had a device without a notification light since my Vibrant in 2010. I agree with JasW in that the notification lights on Sammy devices are very big and bright like the BB's. HTC's, LG's, and my Xperia are a bit smaller and dimmer in comparison, but they're there.
    08-22-13 08:42 AM
    Yup that's what I meant

Posted via CB10
    08-22-13 08:44 AM
    Notification lights on Android are very common. I don't think I've had a device without a notification light since my Vibrant in 2010. I agree with JasW in that the notification lights on Sammy devices are very big and bright like the BB's. HTC's, LG's, and my Xperia are a bit smaller and dimmer in comparison, but they're there.
    I have used the Note 2 and I think the notification is multi-colored right out from the box, and that's one step above the usual red light we have on BBs (although we could customize it using a third party app).

Posted via CB10
    08-22-13 08:47 AM
    Is there a native "Pimpin" app to keep my "people's " in line? Sounds like a great productivity app. I tried sideloading PimpDroid, but the video wouldn't work

Posted via CB10 on my Z10 featuring BBM Channel C0002FE04
    BBM is the only pimp app I need.

Posted via CB10
    Yup that's what I meant

Posted via CB10
    Ah ok. At first I thought you were trying to disagree but then I figured you were asking lol
    My youngest son lived in Nicaragua for a few years. His Android died, I sent him a couple of my old BBs, a Tour and a 9650. At the time he really wanted an Samsung S2, but that wasn't going to happen. Anyway after a few months he still wanted an S2 but he said he was much more productive with the BB than his android. What he missed about the android was the games.
    08-22-13 08:51 AM
    Ah ok. At first I thought you were trying to disagree but then I figured you were asking lol
    Nah, I don't think I make trouble on forums much haha...certainly not over notification lights...

Posted via CB10
    ajst222 likes this.
    08-22-13 08:52 AM
    All I can Say is EXACTLY!!
    08-22-13 08:53 AM
    Nah, I don't think I make trouble on forums much haha...certainly not over notification lights...

Posted via CB10
    Haha hey...this is CB where the littlest issues turn into the biggest debates . It could happen...lol
    Speedygi likes this.
    08-22-13 08:54 AM
    I have used the Note 2 and I think the notification is multi-colored right out from the box, and that's one step above the usual red light we have on BBs (although we could customize it using a third party app).

Posted via CB10
    I have a Note2 still but I rarely use it. Its a nice screen, it has a notification light, seven tons of bloatware. Its a jumble.
    The Z10 is far more straight forward, and useful.
    08-22-13 08:59 AM
    ...it was his mistake to get an iPhone if it was that important to him...
    I'm sorry. I guess I didn't make it clear enough when I said he was FORCED to get an iPhone. The decision wasn't his.
    08-22-13 08:59 AM
    I have a Note2 still but I rarely use it. Its a nice screen, it has a notification light, seven tons of bloatware. Its a jumble.
    The Z10 is far more straight forward, and useful.
    The Z10 has a better reception too, as I recall. What was your thoughts on reception?

Posted via CB10
    08-22-13 09:07 AM
    I feel like....-feel-like-sir-template.jpg

feel like a sir with my blackberry z10...
    08-22-13 09:36 AM
30 12