You're welcome ambassador Q.
    08-27-13 07:47 PM
    How can we say BlackBerry 10 was designed around the Hub and not icons when BB10 has always had a SMS icon and recently received a Hub icon? Did the carrier mafia force BlackBerry to add the Hub icon as well?

I think those two icons kinda show that BlackBerry 10 was designed to use both, just like BlackBerry legacy devices have always made use of both methods.

At the end of the day, BlackBerry should strive to make as many people happy as possible and I can't see how having the option to add individual email account icons would make a large portion of BlackBerry 10 users unhappy.

Typed on my Dev Alpha C, Posted Via CB10
    Yes maybe they'll add it in for you and others that want it. Maybe adding the unecessary SMS and Hub icons are just the start. Maybe eventually it will all be just as inconsistent as BBOS with all kinds of "full" menus and "short" menus and icons galore. Then our phones can be like one of those crazy Windows PC desktops with 500 icons all over it. Lol.
    08-27-13 08:09 PM
    Sorry brother, no offense, but sounds like she needs an iPhone with a BT keyboard case. Don't get her an android.. but an iPhone.
    It's the perfect app switcher. Lol.

C0001BBF0 - BlackBerry 10 help channel.
    Isn't the iPhones mailbox the same without the unified inbox though. You still have one app where you have to go in and out of each account, just like the Hub. Except with the Hub, you also have the all powerful Unified option as well.

Posted via CB10
    08-27-13 09:30 PM
53 123