Im new to black berry and my friends dont have black berry... what should I do? im 21/m/NE anyone have sugestions? should I delete it? can I delete it? or is there a way to meet people using it....
    08-06-08 11:38 AM
    have a look at the crackberry caf� here in the forums..there u can share ur pin and make new "blackberry friends"
    08-06-08 11:40 AM
    I wouldn't delete it; I didn't use BBM when I first got my Blackberry. Slowly I started adding friends with Blackberries, and members of CB, some of whom I speak to on a daily basis. I'm sure the same will happen with you.
    08-06-08 11:42 AM
    I love the messenger now also since I got people from these very forums to chat too. Look at the section of these forums called 'social users and pin sharing'. There a lot of other BB support communities that also have a pin sharing forum. If ur into communities like facebook, there's a pin share on there also.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-06-08 11:52 AM
    No, don't get rid of it. It's kinda fun when you have a few contacts from around the country in there. Goto 'social users and PIN sharing' forum and post your PIN in the thread for 20-30 blackberry users. Just to get you started.

Mine is: 318F229D if you wanna hit me up some time.
    08-06-08 11:57 AM
    I'd keep it and make some BB friends. Check out the cafe for pin sharing or if you see someone that intrests you send them a pin message. Its a great way to expand your world.
    Have fun Crackberring!!!!
    =8')
    08-06-08 12:17 PM
    If you don't use it, why keep it?!

That is my philosophy!! It is just as easy to re-load onto your device as it is to remove...

Remove it and re-add it later on if you need it!!
    08-06-08 12:19 PM
    Im new to black berry and my friends dont have black berry... what should I do? im 21/m/NE anyone have sugestions? should I delete it? can I delete it? or is there a way to meet people using it....
    Well you can always meet people I'm 20/F/NE you don't see many people from our area but there are a few Midwesterner's floating about. I love BBM it's fun to chat w/ people. PM me if you like I'll give you my pin and you can try it out.
    08-06-08 12:22 PM
    Im down for chatting anytime> PM me for my pin if you like.
    08-06-08 12:28 PM
    I don't use it. But I know one day i'll probably use it.
    08-06-08 12:36 PM
    it's preety useful when ur gettin bored and have noone to talk to :P and not to forget it gets ur typing speed up
    08-06-08 01:50 PM
    With a certain amount ot trepidation, I put BB Messenger back on my Curve. So, if anyone wants my PIN, PM me and assure me that you are not an axe murderer. (And Kronk, you are my first; be gentle with me!)
    08-06-08 08:07 PM
    Keep it!!!
    08-06-08 08:13 PM
    (And Kronk, you are my first; be gentle with me!)
    Sweet! It's been a long time since a woman has said that to me.

Wait, what?
    08-06-08 08:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD