10-12-10 05:15 AM
30 12
tools
    Sure. I don't take part in these to argue, but it does bug me when misinformation is being spread about any of the devices whether it's intentional or just parroting something they heard somewhere/without firsthand knowledge. In such situations, I can't resist commenting.
    10-10-10 10:36 PM
    Sure. I don't take part in these to argue, but it does bug me when misinformation is being spread about any of the devices whether it's intentional or just parroting something they heard somewhere/without firsthand knowledge. In such situations, I can't resist commenting.
    We need a sticky somewhere that lists everything each device does and does not do, kinda like a quickfacts guide so people know the facts of what a potential devices does or does not do compared to the others so people can make informed decisions without having back and forth conversations while calling each other fanboys when they really are defending a device "they" love opposed to what someone else may love. <3
    10-10-10 10:41 PM
    As a BES administrator I would love to have something come along and beat RIM if:
    The new phones securely deliver all Exchange functions in live mode.
    The new phones do the above with triple-sec.
    The new phones do this is a way that can save my org money (RIM support and CALS are expensive.)

Compared to the new Android's I'm seeing in the hands of friends, the current lineup of Verizon Blackberry's (what I have experience with) s...uh, stink. But, since my company would only enable Active-sync if there was a clear monetary advantage over BES...it ain't gonna happen here anytime soon.

That said, I have asked our Verizon rep for a demo of the Pro as soon as it becomes available. If it saves money and works...RIM will be phased out.
    10-11-10 03:38 PM
    RIM should have made this phone already.(Or least made one with similar specs). They sat on their hands too long.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-12-10 12:01 AM
    RIM should have made this phone already.(Or least made one with similar specs). They sat on their hands too long.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I TOTALLY AGREE.. I thought I would have a Blackberry for Life but Im becoming bored with the web browsing and small screen. My job has tightened their security so our emails can no longer go straight to our Blackberry and that was a major thing for me to be on Blackberry...

I am counting down the minutes until November to get the Pro.. bye bye Blackberry I will miss you
    10-12-10 05:15 AM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD