hi everyone, im with rogers and i changed my phone number,but i still have the same phone(bold 9000) and the same sim card, now i cant message any of my bb messengers contacts, it says contact unavailable when i try to message anyone of my contacts, i was wondering why i cant message anybody? did my pin change? what could i do to fix it? please help

if anyone could help me, it would be great thank you
    02-23-09 11:14 PM
    Yes every bb has its own pin number associated with it
    All you have to do is add your freinds pin number to ya ne bb and send them a request

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-23-09 11:25 PM
    It's not a new BB (same Bold, new number), so that is a little odd. The PIN shouldn't have changed.

Are you receiving your e-mails properly?

the first thing I would try to do is re-send your service books. After that, you could try removing one person from your contact list and adding them back in. it just might be that you have to receive new approvals from people to go with the new phone settings.
    02-24-09 06:08 AM
    Oh ok i thought it was a new berry ...
    but yes re send service books and if a back up was done the re load that back up
    02-24-09 07:11 AM
    thanks i will try that
    02-24-09 08:56 PM
    same here,but for mine it shows unknown number.. i tried to to go to option>advance option>sim card and try to edit sim number but it says "denied access to sim"! anyone there who cud help us???
    03-24-09 11:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD