I would do this myself, but being north of the U.S. Border in Northern Mexico (lol...NAFTA joke), I would love to see the following:

After reading tons and tons of postings and stories about AT&T and Verizon stores and sales staff talking people out of BlackBerry devices, I think it's time we started video recordings of these exchanges.

Ideally, what I would love to see would be someone walk into one of these stores, and either have a buddy recording on their phone, or find a way to record the exchange with a hidden camera (as many journalists do when uncovering scams and such), and express interest in a BlackBerry phone, even if they already have one. Obviously, if you have one, you would stop short of the actual sale and walk away, but I suspect there would be some pretty funny stories out there.

I'll try to do this up here, but since our carriers haven't been so outwardly anti-Blackberry, it probably wouldn't be as fun.

EVEN BETTER: Have a contest here at Crackberry for the best video (real one of course, not staged), with a grand prize of their choice of a new BB10 product currently circulating.

Any takers?
    anon(3310921) likes this.
    07-25-13 09:31 PM
    I like this idea.

Posted via CB10
    07-25-13 09:43 PM