...because let's get real:

No BBM4ALL.
    No news.

Just forum arguing, complaining, excuse-making, justifying, sugar-coating, flaming, armchair CEOing, and trolling.

I'm just tired of it. I'm frankly tired of the emotional roller-coaster that is being on the BlackBerry bandwagon these days. I want a phone that I don't have to worry about will this still 100% work in 2+ years.

I'd smash one of my Z10s right now if we could just get the answer we've all been waiting for...will we have to switch platforms or will BlackBerry survive in some form that will allow us to buy a BlackBerry device, be it software-only, where the experience is preserved? And with that, can BlackBerry be sustained to the level of at least enough success so CrackBerry.com can be read for leisure again rather than read like a life-support monitor.

Sorry for the rant. And don't take this the wrong way: I believe BlackBerry has near-zero credibility at this point and I'm enfuriated with them. They can't do anything right anymore it seems. This is not an apologist post.

-STV on Q10SQN100-5/10.1.0.4780 TMO US
    09-21-13 11:27 PM
    LOL i love my z10, actually when i was installing bbm on my friends iphone I couldn't help thinking just how much better BB10 is and thank god i wasn't on ios7.
    FSeverino and Vorkosigan like this.
    09-21-13 11:32 PM
    I'm sure Chris is preparing an article for Monday which tells us why it was good that launch was delayed. Vague wording with more questions than answers.
    FSeverino, kevinnugent and JeepBB like this.
    09-21-13 11:35 PM
    I totally agree with you. Regretted switching from android to BlackBerry few months ago. They still continue to make stupid blunders. Thought they would have gotten their act together.

I was willing to give them chances. I sacrificed readily great library of apps on android to try BlackBerry again. I can live with lesser apps. But I demand a great service phone. Give me solid flawless basic features. Dang BlackBerry can't even deliver my basic needs well. The day they go down like Palm is the day I cheer big time!

Posted via CB10
    09-21-13 11:35 PM
    I totally agree with you. Regretted switching from android to BlackBerry few months ago. They still continue to make stupid blunders. Thought they would have gotten their act together.

I was willing to give them chances. I sacrificed readily great library of apps on android to try BlackBerry again. I can live with lesser apps. But I demand a great service phone. Give me solid flawless basic features. Dang BlackBerry can't even deliver my basic needs well. The day they go down like Palm is the day I cheer big time!

Posted via CB10
    Woah...wait a moment...

You say you agree with me yet you add that you will cheer when they go down.

Let's make it clear that a) I'm still pro-BBRY despite the fact that I hold them accountable for these rampant mistakes and am enfuriated with them b) would never cheer for or wish death of a platform or even brand on anyone because everyone loses when competition diminishes and c) my main point of the OP was to say owning a BlackBerry these times is draining. It would almost be better, as much as I love CB, to delete the app and never read any news and just forget about it.

So in one sentence: BlackBerry 10 is much better if you didn't have to worry about your investment and commitment to the device backed by a company that ignored the iceberg because they couldn't sink.

09-21-13 11:44 PM
    I'm sure Chris is preparing an article for Monday which tells us why it was good that launch was delayed. Vague wording with more questions than answers.
    Just curious, are you referring to the article Chris wrote where he was saying how he was happy about the recent layoffs announcement?

I'm just curious because the title of that article was pretty terrible in my opinion.
    09-21-13 11:53 PM

Posted via CB10
    Sell your Z10 before the price drops and switch back to Android!
    09-21-13 11:59 PM
    Woah...wait a moment...

You say you agree with me yet you add that you will cheer when they go down.

Let's make it clear that a) I'm still pro-BBRY despite the fact that I hold them accountable for these rampant mistakes and am enfuriated with them b) would never cheer for or wish death of a platform or even brand on anyone because everyone loses when competition diminishes and c) my main point of the OP was to say owning a BlackBerry these times is draining. It would almost be better, as much as I love CB, to delete the app and never read any news and just forget about it.

So in one sentence: BlackBerry 10 is much better if you didn't have to worry about your investment and commitment to the device backed by a company that ignored the iceberg because they couldn't sink.

Sell your BlackBerry bro. Get an s4

Posted via CB10
    09-22-13 12:01 AM
    Just curious, are you referring to the article Chris wrote where he was saying how he was happy about the recent layoffs announcement?

I'm just curious because the title of that article was pretty terrible in my opinion.
    It was an attention grabber. I'm sure he meant he was happy economically.
    JeepBB likes this.
    09-22-13 12:04 AM
    I would love to do so, but does z10 have any resale price? Maybe I should go check. Honestly, would love to get a Samsung. S2 was good, switched to HTC one X, dun really like it, z10, was loving it until I am sick of all their blunders.

Posted via CB10
    09-22-13 12:06 AM
    See ya

Posted via CB10
    BBVegasGirl80 likes this.
    09-22-13 12:08 AM
    I'm sure it was. Still, in my opinion, it was a poor choice of words for a title. I'm sure he could have come up with something better, less insensitive, and less BGRish.

Again, just my opinion.
    09-22-13 12:11 AM
    Sell your BlackBerry bro. Get an s4

Posted via CB10
    All things considered...Android just isn't for me.

I want to like Windows Phone 8 to match up with my Desktop platform, but I'm afraid I just don't like it.

I'm sickened that I may have to go Apple.

09-22-13 12:28 AM
    All things considered...Android just isn't for me.

I want to like Windows Phone 8 to match up with my Desktop platform, but I'm afraid I just don't like it.

I'm sickened that I may have to go Apple.

The new 5s is a damn fine device. And it has BBM now.
    kidplanet likes this.
    09-22-13 12:31 AM
    The new 5s is a damn fine device. And it has BBM now.
    Well, one of those things is true atm
    JeepBB likes this.
    09-22-13 12:33 AM
    I very well may have an iPhone 5s as my next smartphone.

If I do, when I do, I will sell my Z10 that's remained mint in box as a backup device.

I will never sell my main Z or Q though. My babies! T_T

09-22-13 12:53 AM
    Dude, you need to write another song!
    09-22-13 01:04 AM
    I would love to do so, but does z10 have any resale price? Maybe I should go check. Honestly, would love to get a Samsung. S2 was good, switched to HTC one X, dun really like it, z10, was loving it until I am sick of all their blunders.

Posted via CB10
    Loved your Z10 until the blunders? What exactly is your phone NOT doing that it was before?

You make about as much sense as my half-witted, high maintenance ex girlfriend. Even with hormone therapy, she never got her estrogen on check. Good luck with whatever's causing your delirium.

Posted via CB10
    09-22-13 01:23 AM
    You make about as much sense as my half-witted, high maintenance ex girlfriend. Even with hormone therapy, she never got her estrogen on check.
    Hmmm.... is she single?
    09-22-13 01:31 AM
    Damaged. VERY damaged!

Posted via CB10
    09-22-13 01:34 AM
    Damaged. VERY damaged!

Posted via CB10
    That's a yes then.
    09-22-13 02:51 AM
    The lists of bb10 blunders are all well documented. Please don't be an ostrich and deny.

Posted via CB10
    09-22-13 02:58 AM
    Hmmm.... is she single?
    Never stick your d*ck in crazy.
    kevinnugent likes this.
    09-22-13 03:13 AM
    Then in my case it failed. I have not read the article because my first thought seeing the title (I actually didn't even get to the author name) was what kind of heartless pr!ck would title an article this way. From there I decided not to find out.
    Toodeurep, JeepBB and Moonbase0ne like this.
    09-22-13 03:24 AM
    ...because let's get real:

No BBM4ALL.
    No news.

Just forum arguing, complaining, excuse-making, justifying, sugar-coating, flaming, armchair CEOing, and trolling.

I'm just tired of it. I'm frankly tired of the emotional roller-coaster that is being on the BlackBerry bandwagon these days. I want a phone that I don't have to worry about will this still 100% work in 2+ years.

I'd smash one of my Z10s right now if we could just get the answer we've all been waiting for...will we have to switch platforms or will BlackBerry survive in some form that will allow us to buy a BlackBerry device, be it software-only, where the experience is preserved? And with that, can BlackBerry be sustained to the level of at least enough success so CrackBerry.com can be read for leisure again rather than read like a life-support monitor.

Sorry for the rant. And don't take this the wrong way: I believe BlackBerry has near-zero credibility at this point and I'm enfuriated with them. They can't do anything right anymore it seems. This is not an apologist post.

Cool story, bro. Now how about making me a sandwich?
    09-22-13 03:42 AM
27 12