Hello Folks.
    What is better, Q10 or Z10? Please tell me clear.
    Can I install Android app on both?

Cheers.
    03-13-15 04:21 PM
    I suppose it depends on whether you prefer/want a physical keyboard or not...

Personally and having been a classic-style BlackBerry user for years I wanted to go for the q10 and always had it in my head that that would be the case. However, I was offered an awesome deal on a z10 and so made the switch to full touch screen. Although it took me a long long time to get used to the lack of a physical keyboard, I don't think is go back.

I think in terms of functionality the z10 and q10 are much the same (other users of this site may be able to give you better information on that) but it boils down to preference. I've had my z10 for over a year now and despite being on battery number 3, I'm keen to stick with it. Before the 10.3 update I was adamant about switching to a z30 asap, but since having a new phone in the form of the new os update, although switching phones is on the cards, it's not that high on my agenda...

Posted via CB10
    03-13-15 04:39 PM
    The z10 screen is really good. More apps are available on the z10 and many apps work better on the z than on the q. The q has a much better battery though, it is really an advantage over the z10. You got to make the choice compromise on screen size for a keyboard or not?

Posted via CB10
    03-13-15 05:30 PM
    Depends what you want to use the phone for.

I wanted a BlackBerry after the atrocious update from WP7 to WP8 because I wanted that hub.
    I'm not a huge gamer or media consumer on phones so I didn't mind the switch to BlackBerry. I also wanted to go to a familiar style, so I went to the Z10. Great phone, great platform, great size (I could have opted for the Z30).

Fast forward 6 months. Lost my z10. I Wanted a BlackBerry, but something new. While the Z10 was great, it didn't have the best radio or battery life. So it was between the Z30, Q5, or Q10? Z30 is too big, Q5, kinda ugly.. so Q10 it was.. but could I deal with the smaller screen and going back to a keyboard after all these years?

Man I totally could. Because I'm not a big gamer or media consumer, mostly reading and writing, the Q10 was a welcomed surprise. I felt I was zipping around faster than ever with the Q10, using the keyboard for the shortcuts was something I never thought would make a big difference, but it did. And that size! That glorious size. I felt because it's more compact my finger was accessing things faster (could be psychological). It's so pocketable and I felt like I'm not carrying a computer in my pocket, but I was.

Along with these reasons, the radio and battery life are MUCH better than the z10, getting Wifi where I wasn't with my Z10, made things less of a headache and also improved battery, I think. I'm not afraid of not making it through the day with my Q10.

TL; DR: if you don't mind not having a ton of games and apps, you can't go wrong with either, but the Q10 could a pleasant surprise.
    03-13-15 06:37 PM
    Well , I had the Q10 before, all I can say ,it was a good device especially working on the physical keyboard and the smooth operation, but the z10 has its specific features. Larger screen more apps and easier for games...

In conclusion, it's up to you which one you prefer physical keyboard and handle in one hand, or screen touch with more inch around

Posted via CB10
    03-13-15 06:43 PM