Hi! I've been using BBM on my ancient Curve 8520 since January 2012, and it has not given me any problems. Until yesterday, that is.
    I live in Pakistan. All my contacts from UAE are complaining that they can't message me. They can receive my messages and pings, but I cannot see their replies. In fact, my messages are left marked as 'delivered', not 'read' - even though they have read and replied to me. I can only see a few UAE contacts' recent updates. I tried deleting and re-adding one of those contacts, and I don't think they have received my request. My mum however (who is in Pakistan too), can receive and send messages normally with her contacts that are in UAE. I can send and receive messages normally with all my other friends and relatives in other countries. It's only a problem with my UAE contacts. This makes it seem as if there is something wrong with my phone. I have tried battery pulling many times, and have turned off - turned on all connections, too. How do I fix this? Help meeeee
    11-11-12 08:59 AM
    1...try resending the service books
    2....try registering your hrt ( homescreen > Options > Advanced Options > Host Routing Table ....register now )
    11-11-12 09:34 AM