PLEASE HELP I AM READY TO SEND THIS THING BACK!! i've been trying to download some music from my itunes. i have a mac computer. where do i start? i like this phone, i'm just having trouble getting started
    07-17-08 06:40 PM
    1) Get a microSD card. You will need it for a number of reasons... music and media takes up a lot of device memory, which is already lacking on our GSM Curves!

2) Plug Curve into Mac (with Media Card) and then drag and drop mp3s into the music folder! A little 'BlackBerry' removeable drive will appear on your Desktop (the Berry must be in Mass Storage mode... and this will work fine)

3) Or you can purchase a piece of software called The Missing Sync for BlackBerry... and that allows for music syncing, etc!!

Either way, you will want a microSD card... and the first alternative is FREE!! Remember, some iTunes songs will not load because they have DRM. Be sure to always DL the DRM-free tracks!!
    07-17-08 06:43 PM
    When I put my pearl in there is no BB device on my desktop that's why I have to use the Bluetooth and I hate it since I can only do about 2 songs at a time because it stops if I do more than that in mid download I am gonna yet it when I get home right after I update my os and leave this doctor's office for this horrid earache

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-17-08 07:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD