05-19-10 01:05 AM
33 12
tools
    I'm tired of this Ferrari. The baby seat doesn't fit in the passenger seat properly. there's no room,It guzzles gas, etc. The only reason I bought it was because it is the in thing. I should have done the research first and bought a minivan in the first place. I know, I'm going to tell everyone on this Ferrari forum about the minivan that i'm going to get, i'm sure they want to hear all about that.
    Blackberries have outdated hardware, no way it's Ferrari in your analogy, more like an armored truck. Sure it's secure, but not maneuverable. I think the new Android phones with their kick *** GPU/CPUs would be Ferrari. The only similarity is in price, high end BBs are expensive, yet give you quarter the performance of the latest Android phones.
    05-18-10 08:54 PM
    What are you guys talking about? Appworld does remember what you have downloaded, you just have to log in with your paypal details.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    No, App World has "lost" Apps that people have purchased, even if you log in. It "lost" BerryWeather on my Account.
    05-18-10 09:03 PM
    No, App World has "lost" Apps that people have purchased, even if you log in. It "lost" BerryWeather on my Account.
    Did you try ALT + R S T in appworld?

05-18-10 09:28 PM
    +1. App World ~lost~ a rather expensive dictionary that I had purchased
    05-18-10 09:31 PM
    What does your expensive dictionary do that my free dictionary doesn't??

05-18-10 09:52 PM
    I agree on many things, however, the thing you missed is the REAL KEYBOARD. Blackberry are the best in keyboards. I tried Curve, tried Bold, and a lot of Androids. None of Androids are even close. They pretend to have keyboard, but in all of them I'd rather use virtual keyboard, not their jokes.
    05-18-10 10:53 PM
    Do you not get confirmation emails when you buy from appworld? I'm sure you could get it back on in no time.

05-19-10 01:00 AM
    I have never had that happen to me before. When I log in, I get every app that I have ever purchased.

05-19-10 01:05 AM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD