Right now, the main focus of my crackberry addiction are themes I have download at least 25 themes since I got my curve in early February, with at least eight being downloaded in the last three days!! It seems like I can't look at my BB twice without changing the theme on it. I'm equally as bad with the wallpapers and apps (which I have about 13 of)! I still have a good amount of internal memory left but I hope I don't blow up my curve with download meltdown! Anyone else feeling the theme junkie shakes?
    03-10-08 10:04 AM
    I have 4 additional themes- besides the preloaded ones- on mine, and probably 8-10 on my PC. Currently about 60 wallpapers on my card, rotated frequently. I just need variation on my BB.
    03-10-08 10:12 AM
    What's ur fav? I'm still trying to get the aero or windesktop themes

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-10-08 10:14 AM
    I change my wallpaper everyday! I got the Verizon theme right now. I really like it. So im gonna stick with it for a while. But i know what you mean.
    03-10-08 10:15 AM
    I love the windesktop theme, it's the one I use most. Also like Phantom, Crackberry Abuser, and BLACKberry themes.
    03-10-08 10:24 AM
    25 themes? Wow! That mustget expensive.

03-10-08 10:26 AM
    My Faves...

03-10-08 10:36 AM
    Not expensive. A lot of free ones at themes4bb.com and other sites. I'm using a tropical one from there and also iscribble. I keep about three extras on mine. Just remember to do battery pulls to keep your memory straight.

03-10-08 10:42 AM
    I've got 17 themes, paid for 1. (donated on a few)
    03-10-08 10:43 AM
    I'm not real big on themes, I keep one theme for quite a while before changing. The CB user/abuser theme will be my next theme till I find another that I really like.

03-10-08 10:51 AM
    my most used themes:
    1- bPhone
    2- Crackberry Abuser
    3- L Dimension (This one is always hard to switch from b/c of the
    10 icon accessibility)

I'm currently using this Titanium today theme which is pretty cool. I usually don't use today themes because of the on-screen clutter but this one I really like. I haven't "paid" for any of my themes but I also have donated for a couple of them. i make a lot of my own wallpapers. I have some posted in the download section here.
    03-10-08 11:16 AM
    i download a lot of themes from themes4bb.com. my favorites are the iscribble, calvin and hobbes and snoopy themes. i really like the L theme layout the best, but no one really makes themes using the L layout. i downloaded a ton but only keep a few on the phone and change them out from my computer using desktop manager when i want more variety.
    03-10-08 02:10 PM
    Can't seem to draw myself away from the L-theme either. Just has the perfect amount of Icons for my everyday use. Definitely would like to see some adaptations...but from what I hear....that's not possible just yet. My only complaint is the factory icon "halo". Tough to tell which one I'm on.

Plus...I tend to always have a family pic. as my wall-paper. I liked the BlackBerry theme...but my battery meter wouldn't show because the top and bottom are white from the cropping of the pic.

Now that I mention it...anyway to avoid that cropping?
    03-10-08 02:30 PM
    I change Themes and wallpapers maybe once a month or whenever I feel for a change.

03-10-08 02:30 PM
    Not expensive. A lot of free ones at themes4bb.com and other sites. I'm using a tropical one from there and also iscribble. I keep about three extras on mine. Just remember to do battery pulls to keep your memory straight.

what does your tropical one look like dacur, i love tropical everything but i havent found a good theme yet...
    03-10-08 02:37 PM
    I personally prefer any business looking themes that have the today screen. I constantly have to check my BB for my upcoming appointments... But have yet to find one that I really like yet.
    03-10-08 06:40 PM
    I'm not so much as addicted to changing my themes or pics. I do so maybe once every 2-3 weeks.
    03-11-08 08:17 AM
    I'm real happy with my L theme, but I find myself changing wallpapers often!

~Sheri
    03-11-08 09:05 AM
    I LOVE themes! I think I, too, am a theme addict - thanks for the free theme resources.. I'll be sure to check them out!

My fav is Think Pink ... it's fun!
    03-13-08 08:54 PM
    I have 10 in additio to the 4 preloaded. I'm currently loving the L dimension theme. I can't wait til more L style themes come out.

03-14-08 04:56 AM
    bPhone and an all black wallpaper, you just cant beat it
    03-14-08 06:18 AM
    I had HEAPS of themes, well over 25 at one stage (my BlackBerry even started whinging about low memory), but I got the sh$%s with having to rearrange the icons in each theme; it was a real pain getting the (full) menu layout the same between themes, so I've switched back to just a handful, though I don't often change it (my theme) because of the above reasons...

BTW, does anyone know where I can get an "L" theme, for free?

03-14-08 06:38 AM
    I currently use today plus. I like the hide-away icons on the bottom of the screen.
    03-14-08 08:42 AM
    These are really cool themes. However, I haven't seen any website to download them. Does anyone know of a good theme site? Thanks in advance.
    03-14-08 09:11 AM
    I got mine at themes4bb.com
    03-14-08 09:14 AM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD