I'm trying to get music and pictures as well as some file on my BB storm. With every other phone I've had I just plug it into the computer and it pops up so I can add or delete from the memory card memory. This isn't the case here. The BB desktop manager knows I'm plugged in but I can't find it on the My Computer screen. Is there a diff. way of finding it?
    04-21-09 04:20 PM
    On your Storm, when you go to options>memory, do you have "mass storage mode" enabled? If it's enabled you computer will recognize it as a flash drive.
    04-21-09 04:26 PM
    Well that was a quick fix. I've been trying to figure that out for at least an hour. Thanks!
    Ok, so maybe you can help me with something else. I use Excell and Word often. they don't seam to work to well on the BB, if that just how the "to-go" versions are? How can I set it up so everytime I plug the phone it ubdates the phone with the newest version of a specific excell document? do I just have to do this manually?
    04-21-09 04:30 PM
    I made a "Ringtones" folder and put some songs in there as Ringtones but they aren't showing up in the ringtones section of my phone, instead they are in the Music section with the rest of my songs.
    04-21-09 05:26 PM
    For your ringtones issue, there should have been an existing "ringtones" folder created when you formatted your card.

I'd just drag and drop your ringtones into that folder instead of the folder you made. To check this, it should be in:

Media Card/BlackBerry/ringtones
    04-21-09 06:20 PM
    I have to say that the way the BB works is completely different from any other phone i've dealt with. But once you start getting used to it. It works wonderfully!
    04-21-09 06:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD