Hi,

I am looking to open a Blackberry store in Bangladesh. I need to know who I need to contact and the contact details. It would be a great help if someone can help me with the information. Blackberry is already popular in India and it has a quite a lot of stores there. I am looking forward to bring one in Bangladesh. Any help would be great.

Thank you
    johnm137 and devcellent like this.
    05-14-12 07:14 AM
    how about the their "contact us" section for a start??????? i mean, wouldnt that be the first thing anyone would think of? no offense, but the hand-holding around here is getting kinda silly lately.

Research In Motion - Contact
    Last edited by dictoresno; 05-14-12 at 07:42 AM.
    qwerty4ever likes this.
    05-14-12 07:40 AM
    OP,
    You would have to contact RIM Bangladesh or the Country Importer assuming RIM is in Bangladesh.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    05-14-12 07:49 AM
    OP,
    You would have to contact RIM Bangladesh or the Country Importer assuming RIM is in Bangladesh.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    closest locations would be india. given his profile says he is using WIND, i assume he is in canada. therefore, contacting RIM's local offices would be a start, and they can direct him to the right place.
    aazidane likes this.
    05-14-12 07:52 AM
    Hey.... Best place to go is contacting RIM on their contact us page and then direct you to the local branch of Bangladesh.

Good luck!!!!!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9860 on 7.1.0.342 with Tapatalk and my fingers
    05-14-12 10:47 AM
    Hey.... Best place to go is contacting RIM on their contact us page and then direct you to the local branch of Bangladesh.

Good luck!!!!!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9860 on 7.1.0.342 with Tapatalk and my fingers
    there is no bb local branch in Bangladesh and i contacted literally every number in their contact page. They have no idea what they are talking about. I am looking into the premium reseller option. Anyone has any experience with it?
    05-14-12 11:11 PM
    Talk with any bb distirbutor strike a deal n u r ready to sell.maybe rim will want to open their bb stores n u cld buy d franchise by contacting regional manager bt hav no idea abt it.
    05-14-12 11:37 PM
    there is no bb local branch in Bangladesh and i contacted literally every number in their contact page. They have no idea what they are talking about. I am looking into the premium reseller option. Anyone has any experience with it?
    First of all, is BB there in Bangladesh? Check with the carriers there if BB services are offered there. If not, then there is nothing you can do. If there are BBs in Bangladesh then there would definitely be a country distributor.
    05-15-12 12:19 AM
    Grameen Phone provides BlackBerry service in Bangladesh. My bet, you should contact them for any assistance.

Posted via CB10 | 10.1.0.4181
    02-14-14 12:16 PM
    Has anyone ever opened one in Canada?

Posted via CB10
    02-14-14 03:14 PM
    Know me what kind of information need for you such as location security or any more I will help you so, let me know anything for open a blackberry mobile phone shop in bed.

Thank's
    Sohel
    Dhaka - Bangladesh
    08-20-15 02:36 PM
    are you in Bangladesh or elsewhere? you can post your product here on my site and if you want Bangladeshi people manage it so you can contact me email , actually i will be your assistance selling manager , if you want to open an online store contact me please
    01-09-16 12:10 AM
    how about the their "contact us" section for a start??????? i mean, wouldnt that be the first thing anyone would think of? no offense, but the hand-holding around here is getting kinda silly lately.

Research In Motion - Contact
    I have noticed a disturbing trend on this forum and will courses that I am a teaching assistant. Everyone seems to expect to be spoon-fed and they don't even attempt to search for the answer themselves.

BlackBerry Priv with CrackBerry App for Android
    01-10-16 02:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD