Time and time again, I am losing connection with my email address. I don't receive emails from my yahoo accounts. My pandora always losing connection. the only thing that seems to work to reconnect is taking my battery out and rebooting. My diagnostics tests keep failing too. Does anybody have any advice?
    Last edited by DMroB3303; 01-21-10 at 09:25 AM.
    01-21-10 09:19 AM
    Wow, this is a very strange things specially cuz you have VZ. I would suggest upgrading OS. If you have a beta one on your tour right now, go to an official one and most likely this will resolve the issues.
    Something else you could try is trying to send the service books to your device. Most times any issues with email are solved by doing so.
    01-21-10 09:22 AM
    I am having the same issue w/ my Curve 2 from VZ. Happened for the first time yesterday, I've had the phone for 3 months. I removed the battery for 5 minutes and it fixed the problem, but I have a feeling it will happen again. How do you send the service books to the device? This is the first I've heard of this.
    01-21-10 09:43 AM
    So you can go the VZ bis website-register-once you log in to go help and look for send service books. You can also do the same by going to the email setup on your device and following the steps until you find send service books.
    01-21-10 09:59 AM
    Thanks, I'll try that. I hope it solves the problem.
    01-21-10 10:19 AM
    yeah just resend ur service books, and then registrer your phone by going to Options, advanced options, then click on Host routing table and hit menu and select Register now

also call *228 and hit option 2 to update ur phone
    01-21-10 10:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD